Cheap footy shirts or a scam?

Golactico

JerseyPro. Who said they were based in the UK! :rolleyes:

Although to be fair I can see nothing wrong with the shirt.

Noone received one from Bornprosper/Bestwayforyou/Superkorn Tonoi yet?

Saint_Stevo, Keep the faith mate. It will come. If we get sent down all of our Saintly friends on here will break us out of prison I'm sure ;)

Errrr.... Im hoping its just coincedence that the site has just gone down :-S

Sorry for this time i have problem with my server and your all order shipped if you want to know tracking number and if you have any question please Contact Bornprosper team click on Live Help Online
:confused:

have e-mailed more abuse-

Is it a coincidence that your site has gone down on the same day fake shirts are siezed at Airports- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/10268626.stm

If I don't receive my shirts by the end of the week I will be looking to reclaim my £30

Cue reply pointing you in direction of order history on website....... :mad:

i just don't think it is fair now that you found fame as an ITK forum poster and your as rich as you are from being one of the most respected young coaches in the south for you to come on here and mock the few of us who wanted to get some shirts for the W.C for a lower price.

well i ordered on the 24th, so just wondering how long your postage took etc really?

Just chcked for you. They took my payment on 21st so hopefully your's should be here soon. (unless it comes via coventry!)

Just been on Radio 1 news that all fake replica shirts are being seized arriving in to the country by the Counterfeit Crime Unit.

Looks like you are going to get charged for your troubles as well. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_and_warwickshire/10268626.stm

Well i should be okay then, living in Sweden has its benefits. Customs here are too lazy for any controll.

Of course customs in Thailand might be doing seizes over there now? bugger

Just chcked for you. They took my payment on 21st so hopefully your's should be here soon. (unless it comes via coventry!)

So if they tried to deliver to you yesterday, and i ordered 3 days after.....mine should arrive tomorrow?!

Um *doesn't hold breath*

interesting Saint_stevo.

I got a different response; :-S

Shipping by airmail 14-20 days arrive or shipping by EMS 3-7 days arrive

Sorry for airmail can’t trace online if you want to check online next time choose EMS service thanks

Airmail can trace at local post office only can’t trace online thanks

still hope yet?!?! not the first time i've wasted 20 quid. oh well.

interesting Saint_stevo.

I got a different response; :-S

Shipping by airmail 14-20 days arrive or shipping by EMS 3-7 days arrive

Sorry for airmail can’t trace online if you want to check online next time choose EMS service thanks

Airmail can trace at local post office only can’t trace online thanks

still hope yet?!?! not the first time i've wasted 20 quid. oh well.

i had that e-mail last week.......

Well this is a new one;

Sorry Order on May will delay one week because I have contact post office and they told me Please wait package will delay about Politics in Thailand “Red shirt in Thailand you know” because post office closed and open again on last Monday May 25 2010 but will arrive in soon Sorry for advance.

Damn Shame I wont have it before my world cup party on Saturday but if It turns up i'll forgive them :)

AAGGGGHHHHH .

Yes, mine has arrived.

Ok, the material is no better than the thin **** you get on training tops, almost like bibs material for 5-a-side sorta thing.

However, the club crest is an embroidered badge, looks great! as does the umbro.

So why am I ****ed off... ordered it with my GF's name on the back... and it arrived saying "MANNAH"... her name is NOT mannah... One lousy ****ing letter wrong and its useless.

So now im going to have to go through a whole bloody refund process and this was meant to be a top for the world cup for christ sake...

As long as she doesn't think you're cheap, Baj.

Actually, quite bizarrely, I said to her "teach me to buy from Asia" and she said "ohh, you racist!"... not sure if that says more about her than me?