Cheap footy shirts or a scam?

Golactico

Got this when i queried why it still says awaiting payment......really put my mind at rest-

Sorry my back office fail and in history status will show "waiting payment"

and will resolve this problem in soon but your order shipped and will arrive in time.

Got this when i queried why it still says awaiting payment......really put my mind at rest-

Sorry my back office fail and in history status will show "waiting payment"

and will resolve this problem in soon but your order shipped and will arrive in time.

This is the response I got :rolleyes:... Didnt want to make you worry by detailing the poor use of engrish though ;)

Anyone got their shirts yet? If i want a size Large , what do I order? Cant ever order an XL.

I was thinking of buying a couple of different shirts to exchange with opposing fans at the World cup. Hope they haven't bought cheap replicas...

BTW. look under their World Cup 2010 category and you'll find a Scotland shirt....HaHa!

Would like to hear how you all get on (those that have ordered) as me and my 5-a-side lot would be interested in buying some playing kit.

Ive bought a few 'replicas' in europe over the years when visiting famous footballing cities and have found them to be fairly decent, although rarely as good as the real mccoy, for example, the underarm ventilation in my fake Spain 'climalite...' dosent actually exist!

I am willing to sacrifice a little quality/detail for a sports top, £40 odd for 'the real deal' feels like the real scam to me, although i will buy my saints shirts without question...mug!

When we needed a five-a-side kit a few years ago we popped along to SportsSoccer or whatever those slightly pikey chain stores in town are called and got ourselves a bunch or genuine Brazil away kits for £25 a piece. Seems like a very good quality shirt by Nike and looks about as smart as a football shirt is ever going to look.

I'm pretty sure if you head along to a similar shop you'll be able to get a decent quality kit at a similar price.

When we needed a five-a-side kit a few years ago we popped along to SportsSoccer or whatever those slightly pikey chain stores in town are called and got ourselves a bunch or genuine Brazil away kits for £25 a piece. Seems like a very good quality shirt by Nike and looks about as smart as a football shirt is ever going to look.

I'm pretty sure if you head along to a similar shop you'll be able to get a decent quality kit at a similar price.

Great minds think alike...

It was the Brazil home and away kit which I had in mind from the bornprosper site

Theres around 12 of us though, and as we often play each other in 'pick a number' teams we would like to have a home and away/light and dark kit for each player.

£25 x2 is probably too much to ask for a bunch of half committed fatties!

The fakes would provide us with style and veneer at a sham price which is an attractive option, however buying from a sportsoccer type shop allows us choice on sizes, a receipt. legitimacy etc... close call!

The fakes would provide us with style and veneer at a sham price which is an attractive option

:lol:

I would crack up if a street hawker used that line!

Much better than, "special price for you my friend, yes please."

I have contact post office and they told me Please wait package will delay about Politics in Thailand "Red shirt in Thailand you know" because post office closed and open again on last Monday May 25 2010 but will arrive in soon Sorry for advance.

hmmmm

I have contact post office and they told me Please wait package will delay about Politics in Thailand "Red shirt in Thailand you know" because post office closed and open again on last Monday May 25 2010 but will arrive in soon Sorry for advance.

hmmmm

Well at least she is quick at replying eh? Gives us some hope ;-)

I have ordered and paid for! two shirts from bornprosper.

They responded to my mail and reckon they'll be shipped in a couple of days.

Hoping to wear my England away shirt in Cape Town in two weeks time.

At least when you get mugged for your shirts in SA you'll have the last laugh knowing that they're only stealing knock-offs.

As the starter of this thread, I thought I'd post a follow up.

I didn't bother with Jerseypro in the end and having looked at some of the other sites suggested, I decided, on balance, that I didn't want to pass over my card details to any site that I wasn't 100% certain of. In the end I ordered a shirt (Cameroon away - my 5 a side team play in yellow and I wanted something 'different') from an Ebay seller in Thailand. This way I wasn't giving card details to an unknown quantity and I had some protection by using Paypal. The seller also had good feedback from UK buyers.

Anyway, just got back from a week on holiday to find an absolutely perfect shirt waiting for me, complete with Puma labels. If it's a fake, it is a bloody excellent one. It arrived within about 3 weeks of my order and I'm delighted with the whole transaction. cost of shirt - just over 13 quid including postage.

I'm not sure that you'd find England shirts at this kind of value (although I haven't checked) but from my experience, don't be put off by ebay sellers due to the fact that they are based in Thailand.

The Ebay ID of my seller was 'beetbrue' if anyone wants to search his items.

At least when you get mugged for your shirts in SA you'll have the last laugh knowing that they're only stealing knock-offs.

Now that would be facking funny...

Same if i swap shirts at the finals...some poor Slovenian, Portugese, Korean, whatever, is gonna take a fake home in exchange for their genuine shirt.

Thats if they ever turn up?

Get yourself down there between March and May and you generally find you can get shirts from £8 upwards, though whether they have them in the quantities or sizes you want is another matter. I bought a couple of long sleeved Lille shirts for £8 each recently, no doubt assisted by Canterbury going bankrupt.

My works team bought 10 red England away 08/10 shirts in Feb 2009 for £5 each, plain Umbro shorts (England ones sold out) for £2.50 each and Umbro England red away socks for a ridiculous 89p each.

There was an upside to the Euro 2008 qualification failure, as Sportsdirect.com had millions of pieces of kit they couldn't shift. We got a full set of kit for £10 per person, but its likely to be a one-time only thing and they ran out of the shirts at those prices over a year ago. I bought myself a couple of pairs of the light blue GK socks at 89p each as well.

still waiting for my shirt... emailed and got a response..

"This order shipped and will arrive in this week"

hmm...

I hope its better quality than that bloke's Brazil fake yesterday, rubbisho that was, looked half decent at first glance, except that the text under the badge was clearly wrong and very fake and all the seams and stuff looked to be too tight... looked even worse compared to Spades' legit Aussie shirt.

Check in history about status of your order

Use this link before server change finish and resolve

http://bornprosper.com/cart/default-bestway4you.asp

after put it you will get http://bornprosper.com/cart/default.asp and put again

http://bornprosper.com/cart/default-bestway4you.asp

....:-? They're not coming are they.

Anyone now how to check in history? theres no history option on site.

Well I hope they turn up soon, and are acceptable quality, as I was the gimp that recommended this shower.

*puts on hard hat and flak jacket*

Hmmmmmm............

Edited by Liquidshokk

Is that by clicking on the cart? Mine says cart and checkout is empty. There was an issue with the server when me and stevo placed our orders so may be why its not showing up. Superkoionoi or whatever her name is said it would be fine though :confused:

EDIT: Found the account button hidden in the mish mash of a site (either their fault or google chromes) shows as product sent so we'll see.

Edited by Liquidshokk

Reckons mine has been sent too hmmm

I emailed them last week asking for a refund and they said they would refund it, chased them again today and not had a reply now.

Is the England Home shirt cheap in asda? can't find it on their website?!

Dav out. and if you are who i think you are, i know where you work!

Not happy nipper

Do I need to call the police and alert them of a stalker?!

Me and 3 mates were actually just about to order a batch of more shirts, but if no-one seems to be getting them I think we'll hold off on it. Very disappointing really, as I've said before between us we've had around 20-30 off this crowd without one single problem; would be a shame if they've gone dodgy.

All apologies to anyone if the shirts don't arrive, but I can assure you the link was given in true faith.

Know of anywhere else selling them cheap? Most seem to be £40 online, surely if Asda can do it others can?!

Cheapest I can find are SportsDirect selling the England shirt for £35 - bought mine at the weekend. Asda sold out long ago.

Do I need to call the police and alert them of a stalker?!

Me and 3 mates were actually just about to order a batch of more shirts, but if no-one seems to be getting them I think we'll hold off on it. Very disappointing really, as I've said before between us we've had around 20-30 off this crowd without one single problem; would be a shame if they've gone dodgy.

All apologies to anyone if the shirts don't arrive, but I can assure you the link was given in true faith.

If you work in Whitely you do..........

Anyone know if these come recorded delivery? I have a royal mail card through the door when i got in saying a package that needed a signature is at the post office for me. Haven't ordered anything else so maybe just maybe mine might have turned up?!?!

Anyone know if these come recorded delivery? I have a royal mail card through the door when i got in saying a package that needed a signature is at the post office for me. Haven't ordered anything else so maybe just maybe mine might have turned up?!?!

I'm pretty sure they are recorded delivery, as the last one I received I was out but my neighbour signed for it.

Perhaps u used to then?

Perhaps you have a strange liking for Morton F.C?

Still no sign of my f*cking shirt btw!

Morton, yes. Never worked in Whiteley but can guess why you'd think it.

I'm being stalked, and I've no idea by who!