Saints lead out song!!!

thorpie the sinner

As a proud Sotonian, I've always liked the thought of Yakety Sax, better known as the Benny Hill show theme. The sight of Alan P dressed dressed as Fred Scuttle emerging from the tunnel at pace with the first team in hot pursuit in a circuit of the pitch would strike fear into the hearts of the opposition!

A natural choice...

As a proud Sotonian, I've always liked the thought of Yakety Sax, better known as the Benny Hill show theme. The sight of Alan P dressed dressed as Fred Scuttle emerging from the tunnel at pace with the first team in hot pursuit in a circuit of the pitch would strike fear into the hearts of the opposition!

A natural choice...

See post no.4

Great minds eh?

A natural choice...

Spooky!! Watching the re-run of Total Wipeout on BBC Three, while reading this post and said tune started playing in the background.

Derek Acora tipped me off KB!

Great minds indeed Ron, apologies, just picked the thread up on page two. Posters of a certain age would find the adoption on the theme rather exciting - it would certainly empty the concourses.

Not sure who would take on the Bob Todd role in the current set up at SFC...

Derek Acora tipped me off KB!

Great minds indeed Ron, apologies, just picked the thread up on page two. Posters of a certain age would find the adoption on the theme rather exciting - it would certainly empty the concourses.

Not sure who would take on the Bob Todd role in the current set up at SFC...

I would say the bloke who comes out to warm-up Kelvin and Bartosz would fit the bill pretty well!

The Family cat - Steamroller, and we could all sing along with "and the Saints are playing at home today"!!!

'it's rollin over the hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll'

I fakin loved the family cat, the fact they were saints fans just made it even more special.

i do not thinks saints should run out to any sort of music. What next? Cheerleaders at half-time? Some d*ck with a microphone trying to whip up the home crowd? 'with adam, papa and rickie'.

Ffs.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"Why can't we be friends..." by War. :-)

I don't have a song I'd prefer. Perhaps they should record us all singing OWTS slowly at the first home game of the season and pump it over the PA system.

"Why can't we be friends..." by War. :-)

I don't have a song I'd prefer. Perhaps they should record us all singing OWTS slowly at the first home game of the season and pump it over the PA system.

Good idea. They could even play it continueously throughout matches so we dont need to sing at all. AND! We could have holograms of fans, so we can stay in the pub. We can just keep track of the score on ssn.

Good times.

;)

Good idea. They could even play it continueously throughout matches so we dont need to sing at all. AND! We could have holograms of fans, so we can stay in the pub. We can just keep track of the score on ssn.

Good times.

;)

Sod the players actually playing football, set up a PS3 tournament and decide matches that way. We're all off round to Adam Lallana's gaff to watch.:smt111