This latest CP rumour on TUI...

alpine_saint

we shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth.I have not read the proposals just Alps one liner.I doubt MW is going to buy out RL because to do so he has to buy out all his allies ASkham etc and that would put him above the 29% and so have to make an offer for the club(i think im right in that)

I heard a rumour (Don't know how accurate) that Wilde is in a bit of financial trouble

He runs a property development company. How could he not have at least a cash flow problem in the current climate?

Can't see how he could have money to buy out Lowe now if he didn't have it before.

K.

Sounds like you're having a little schadenfreude moment there, scoobs.

You're not totally on board with the grand alliance?

Going Wilde was always nothing more than a vessel that enabled Lowe to return. He has little to know power or control under the new regime.

I'm under the impression that Wilde's company, Merlion Homes, is suffering big time in the current climate.

I'd be very surprised if he invested anything at all

Well of course he isn't. Whatever silly ass put up the original message has forgotten to tell you all that it was taken down and replace by -nah it's a hoax-like Wilde soon after.

Going Wilde was always nothing more than a vessel that enabled Lowe to return. He has little to know power or control under the new regime.

it's not enough that we have to listen to you harp on about lord lowe this lord lowe that every five seconds, you have to have him as your avatar as well, have you no self respect? ;)

Lowey even less money than Wildey therefore, not two pennies to rub together between them. A sure fire advert about not buying shares unless you have money to back it up. Let go of the toy, its not a game anymore.

No wonder we are financially in the mire.

Then again I am keeping hold of my lottery winnings all £10 of it. Who is the better financial brain here?

what a surprise

What do you mean?

What a surprise that Alpine forgot to tell us the original message on TUI had been changed or What a surprise that Wilde isn't investing?.

There are senior posters from TUI here today, strange that none of them mentioned it either. Touting for business perhaps.

Anyway as it stands nobody can buy anybody out without bidding for the whole share issue. Simple enough but perhaps some of them have personal guarantees in place for debts and such like that would have to be bought out as well. f you look at

certain of the annual account you will see that the bank lending is a "secured loan" .Whether this is still the case or not who knows, but against what it is secured ? who knows.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Lowey even less money than Wildey therefore, not two pennies to rub together between them. A sure fire advert about not buying shares unless you have money to back it up. Let go of the toy, its not a game anymore.

No wonder we are financially in the mire.

Then again I am keeping hold of my lottery winnings all £10 of it. Who is the better financial brain here?

Ah not sure you're entirely right there OSM, it would have to be proven to me that the personal fortunes of both Lowe and Wilde are non existent. Limited companies can have plenty of debts without their principal shareholders being paupers.

What do you mean?

What a surprise that Alpine forgot to tell us the original message on TUI had been changed or What a surprise that Wilde isn't investing?.

There are senior posters from TUI here today, strange that none of them mentioned it either. Touting for business perhaps.

Anyway as it stands nobody can buy anybody out without bidding for the whole share issue. Simple enough but perhaps some of them have personal guarantees in place for debts and such like that would have to be bought out as well. f you look at

certain of the annual account you will see that the bank lending is a "secured loan" .Whether this is still the case or not who knows, but against what it is secured ? who knows.

For the first part the first part.

Ah not sure you're entirely right there OSM, it would have to be proven to me that the personal fortunes of both Lowe and Wilde are non existent. Limited companies can have plenty of debts without their principal shareholders being paupers.

You are no doubt right and a poor attempt by me to procure the two boys to put their hand in the personal fortunes and lend me a tenner.

Oh dear, another bad for the Lowe Empire as W H Irelands share price crashes. Such a shame.

file.png?z0104210aze48d624b40224236a6166768dab2f64e

Strange that you should point that out Puff, just as I was saying it would have to be proved to me that Lowe has no personal fortune. Shareholding in WHI must be worth about 600K nowadays, not the sort of sum your average street beggar has at his disposal.

we shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth.I have not read the proposals just Alps one liner.I doubt MW is going to buy out RL because to do so he has to buy out all his allies ASkham etc and that would put him above the 29% and so have to make an offer for the club(i think im right in that)

UNLESS the "cartel" have fallen out , maybe RL wanted to bring Hoddle back again and the rest said no