A View from Glynn Snodin....

Wildgoose

of course it has, we were sailing high and the bank were loving it that we had a wage bill that had hardly gone down.

so why take over a club reasonably well run with just a couple of quid in your back pocket when there were far better placed to take the club forward. The sight of big bucks for nothing .. Only greed in my opinion and although some would say business, I would say you have made your bed now you lay in it boys. Reap what you say and all that. If it was not for the love of the club

I would laugh my socks off regarding these incompetent financial no hopers. Or have they just been very unlucky whilst playing with this particular toy.

I don't need a reply nich I already know what you think of Lowey and your entitled to him and sorry to hear he is not bothering to attend games anymore. Just had to get that off the chest.

Maybe that is a sign he will do something honourable in the near future or his mob surrounding him will cut him adrift and do the sensible thing for the club. I REFER TO THE ORIGINAL REVERSE TAKEOVER IN LOWEYS CASE No words to describe Wildeys actions.

so why take over a club reasonably well run with just a couple of quid in your back pocket when there were far better placed to take the club forward. The sight of big bucks for nothing .. Only greed in my opinion and although some would say business, I would say you have made your bed now you lay in it boys. Reap what you say and all that. If it was not for the love of the club

I would laugh my socks off regarding these incompetent financial no hopers. Or have they just been very unlucky whilst playing with this particular toy.

I don't need a reply nich I already know what you think of Lowey and your entitled to him and sorry to hear he is not bothering to attend games anymore. Just had to get that off the chest.

Maybe that is a sign he will do something honourable in the near future or his mob surrounding him will cut him adrift and do the sensible thing for the club.

I reply to people who make misrepresentations. RL as far as Im aware does go to games but he is away at present. I thought fans didnt worry but now the do,odd isnt it?

I notice they said the same about you in their prgramme notes

Funnily enough I did get mentioned in the programme notes once.They mentioned the rabble behind the goal and singing out of tune. Famous at last.

Well for 15 minutes. I would like to have put on record I was not singing at that time as someone was peeing down my trouser leg. Those were the days at The Milton Road end.

Some points this weekend and home to Norwich please as a member of the Saints rabble we deserve it.

Bolllocks- its all gone downhill since Snodin left.

Absolutely spot on. When Burley first joined we were absolute **** until Snodin joined. Things went quite well while he was here, and once he left the slide started again. Burley was crap, but Snodin at least made him look good for a season. As with many managers, they need a decent No 2 to look good. Hoddle without Gorman, another case in point. Even Clough without Taylor for that matter. Doesn't necessarily mean having Snodin as manager would have worked though, some are more natural as managers than others, as we have seen several times since Rupes has been among us.