Clarkson: The end of an error

doubleonothing

What are you waffling on about? What has Ian Hislop got to do with my dislike for Jeremy Clarkson? My hate for him has nothing to do with politics. The man is an idiot. And before you start, I base my judgement on the fact that I had the misfortune to work with the man.

No doubt he will also speak highly about how wonderful it was to have worked with you too. Not.

Ian Hislop is the editor of Private Eye, which makes it its business to root out lies, corruption and general bad practice that goes against the pledge of ALL political parties to do the best for britain. This is achieved through detailed study, whistle-blowers and True investigative Journalism.

Jeremy Clarkson is a ****, who engages in dickery, and spouts dickish thoughts in his columns, for the sake of entertaining dicks, and making profit off the back of his ****-headedness.

HTH.

When is Hislop going to get his knighthood then, for his invaluable crusading against corruption and general bad practice? ;) Get real and objective, he's just the editor of a satirical comic and a light-hearted television panel game. No doubt he's due the hero worship from you for his accolade as the most sued man in English legal history, so as you say, Clarkson isn't fit to lick his boots at least in that respect.

Clarkson loves cars (as I do) and driving (as I do) and continually speaks for the motorist as he's lucky enough to be in the media spotlight - be it newspapers or Top Gear. A lot of what he says is true - we (car drivers) are continually screwed & screwed & screwed a bit more to help pay for failed government policies. If I were David Cameron - I'd quickly make JC Transport Minister!

Clarkson loves cars (as I do) and driving (as I do) and continually speaks for the motorist as he's lucky enough to be in the media spotlight - be it newspapers or Top Gear. A lot of what he says is true - we (car drivers) are continually screwed & screwed & screwed a bit more to help pay for failed government policies. If I were David Cameron - I'd quickly make JC Transport Minister!

mmmmm, now which party introduced the fuel escalator........

Diddums. Are you feeling a bit sore about events?

Nothing to do with feeling sore about anything, I just don't like Clarkson. I don't like him because he's a c*ck and the I think that asking people if they like him is a great barometer for judging stupidity. When the revolution comes someone should go around asking people if they like Clarkson. Anyone who says "yes" should be treated like the obvious c*nt they are and shot in the head (hopefully the bullet will find a brain). Their worthless corpses should then be piled high on ferries, set on fire and sent on their way to France where they can be scattered in public lavatories for the French to p*ss and sh*t all over them.

Nothing to do with feeling sore about anything, I just don't like Clarkson. I don't like him because he's a c*ck and the I think that asking people if they like him is a great barometer for judging stupidity. When the revolution comes someone should go around asking people if they like Clarkson. Anyone who says "yes" should be treated like the obvious c*nt they are and shot in the head (hopefully the bullet will find a brain). Their worthless corpses should then be piled high on ferries, set on fire and sent on their way to France where they can be scattered in public lavatories for the French to p*ss and sh*t all over them.

:finga:

Clarkson doesn't suffer fools gladly, so he riles a lot of them.

I can see how riled you are at him. ;)

The Labour supporters on this board defend their party as blindly as a samurai defends his emperor... One little TV d1ck head makes a comment and they cant even see past it as a flippant joke. The problem with you lot? You've been in power too long, you cant stand criticism any more ...Clarkson is a buffoon but it was a jokey write up against one of the most unpopular pm's in history ...Labour supporters need to eat some humble pie on this forum and just admit they were backing the wrong horse. You can have another pop at things in 5 years once the party has re alligned its thinking

The Labour supporters on this board defend their party as blindly as a samurai defends his emperor... One little TV d1ck head makes a comment and they cant even see past it as a flippant joke. The problem with you lot? You've been in power too long, you cant stand criticism any more ...Clarkson is a buffoon but it was a jokey write up against one of the most unpopular pm's in history ...Labour supporters need to eat some humble pie on this forum and just admit they were backing the wrong horse. You can have another pop at things in 5 years once the party has re alligned its thinking

It's not a response to the one article, it's an opinion borne of years of the fool, you could, for instance, pop over to the Motoring forum and find my opinion of Top Gear. Whilst I admit I find some of his musings on the French, the Germans, and most particularly the States, entertaining, it does not detract from a long burning and overwhelming desire to see his smug visage ground into the dust.

The man is a bufoon; he was before this article was written, and he continues to be so.