Pardew and board to meet Thursday now...?

saint lard

Exam 1 finished. The camera crew have left and no sign of anyone remotely important. Oh and just to clarify I'm not a student, these are professional exams for honest tax-paying nerds

oh, were you in the MLT suite? I just had an exam there!

All this Pardew to get sacked stuff has got to be nonsense, Cortese and Leibherr seemed happy enough at the Cup Final. Since then we have averaged 2.2 points per game which, if continued through next season would see us finish with 102 points.

From South Today - meeting re-scheduled for tomorrow. Yippee another day of hysteria

They obviously found out about your plan to infiltrate their meeting whilst posing as an Accountancy student in the MLT suite.

Now all we need to do is think of a reason why you can be inside SMS tommorow.

Sorry, I think it is completely irrelevant what his past career is.

If AP had a player who he did not trust to follow his instructions, he would drop and probably sell him.

Alps as you have probably worked out ages ago I struggle with grammer & post's of mine are hard to make sense lol

ALL i meant was if these are the reason's its something he needs to get used to it's common in football .. & yes of course re AP dropping & selling a player .. & we would then shout how much we disagreed if that was the case but in gen yes

Saints do not have a board.

NC has openly said on the radio that he is not going to have one and he alone makes all the major decisions.

If he was going to sack Pardew it would be a decision he has made.

I am guessing he is not the sort of guy to be easily talked around.

If he was going to sack him, do you think he would do it at the end of the season (which he hasn't) or arrange a meeting, then re-schedule the meeting just to say "you are fired"???

Edited by NickG

Saints do not have a board.

NC has openly said on the radio that he is not going to have one and he alone makes all the major decisions.

If he was going to sack Pardew it would be a decision he has made.

I am guessing he is not the sort of guy to be easily talked around.

If he was going to sack him do you think he would do it at the end of the season (which he hasn't) or arrange a meeting, then re-schedule the meeting just to say "you are fired"???

Dont know that is why I await with interest

Not really bothered either way as the squad should be capable of promotion

What I don't understand is, if the meeting is basically to sack the manager, why wait to Wednesday, now Thursday, the following week? Both parties were at St Mary's on Saturday after the match, why not just do it then? Doesn't add up to me.

Maybe waiting for Markhus?

Maybe waiting for Markhus?

Yes but he employs Cortese to run the club for him. If that were the case he may as well be CEO himself. Besides why would he have boycotted the final game in protest of lack of progress, as has been reported and instead fly over for a midweek meeting?

Jeez the Echo is a pile of crap... lets speculate like we know everything...FFS these 'reporters' are just pathetic... thing is whilst folk buy it, they will continue to print this sort of ****e...

Yes but he employs Cortese to run the club for him. If that were the case he may as well be CEO himself. Besides why would he have boycotted the final game in protest of lack of progress, as has been reported and instead fly over for a midweek meeting?

Maybe Markus was upset missing the last game because of some reason or another and can only make it on Thursday

But there was a League Chairmans meeting on Monday which NC may have attended so I cannot see Markus sitting around waiting for a meeting with AP on Wednesday so now dont think my earlier post was correct

Jeez the Echo is a pile of crap... lets speculate like we know everything...FFS these 'reporters' are just pathetic... thing is whilst folk buy it' date=' they will continue to print this sort of ****e...[/quote']

It has kept this forum active for sometime

What I don't understand is, if the meeting is basically to sack the manager, why wait to Wednesday, now Thursday, the following week? Both parties were at St Mary's on Saturday after the match, why not just do it then? Doesn't add up to me.

Perhaps it is AP that will not commit until he knows he can't get the West Ham job. Maybe, just maybe it is NC that wants AP to stay and AP is not sure

So it ain't tomorrow either then?

I understand they will not be able to hold the meeting until..The Echo are ready and in position to report:finga:

In the meantime Pards is looking at some new signings for next season ;)

The Echo will not be ready until they get the go ahead from Solent radio as Blackmore allegedly has the ear of senior staff:-$ and Solent in turn are waiting for The Mail to get Charlie Sale in place..:rolleyes:

Ruperts on holiday and the ITK posters have yet to have another meeting to grind out some more misinformation:smt096

To be honest I think until the order of Jaffa cakes arrives..ML will not return to St Marys.:D

Perhaps it is AP that will not commit until he knows he can't get the West Ham job. Maybe, just maybe it is NC that wants AP to stay and AP is not sure

Do you not read this forum?

He's "Southampton thru 'n' thru". :cool:

i understand they will not be able to hold the meeting until..the echo are ready and in position to report:finga:

In the meantime pards is looking at some new signings for next season ;)

the echo will not be ready until they get the go ahead from solent radio as blackmore allegedly has the ear of senior staff:-$ and solent in turn are waiting for the mail to get charlie sale in place..:rolleyes:

Ruperts on holiday and the itk posters have yet to have another meeting to grind out some more misinformation:smt096

to be honest i think until the order of jaffa cakes arrives..ml will not return to st marys.:D

this! ;)

It is normal to have review meetings!!!!! Does not mean you are gonna get fired. These chaps (NC/ML) are professionals - they will expect AP to articulate a plan for next year & a summary of last..............

But apparently his plan for this year failed

We'll be in Europe next season if there is a war!

This is getting most tiresome, what I want to know is for someone who says very little when was the last time NC was spoken to for him to point out that things were looking bleak for AP and SFC. Or is all this cobbers based on something uttered a few months back and mis quoted, possibly, because the tone in which NC answered it in was not in his mother tongue?

John be kind and give your blessing for another go...pleeeeeese:)

You seem to think whatever I post is my personal take on the subject.

I dont think Pardew has failed but apparently NC/ML do and that was the point of my post