NC

Justin C

Look, there is no doubt who is the better footballer, no doubt at all.

Whether Torres could cope with the way we play football is my question. Is he a hold up player, target man who can muscle his way through the area on the end of a long ball? Doesn't look like that to me? He gets time and the sort of passing he could only dream about in this league.

One early crunching tackle on August 5th and he'd be bed warming.

Why are we even debating this nonsensical argument. Are we thinking of signing him, and Messi maybe?

I know where Le God is coming from and I would agree that next season I would take Lambert over Torres because I know Lambert will get us another 30+ goals, with Torres I have no idea if he would ever roll his sleeves up and give a **** in league one.

Hughes wouldnt be at todays game with any intentions of taking over....look at how he lost his job. He would not do business with any team still under management. FACT

This summer is going to be a nightmare with the bollix that some posters spout.

Season finished 2 hours ago and we already have...

- New signing

- Hope you said bye to Lallana

- Hughes was at the game

- ML didnt attend as he is furious about progress

- Programme conspiracy

- AP is off

- betting scandals

Its going to be a long summer.......................

Yes, but look on the + side: it makes life seem a lot longer.

The thing is if he does do that then it is a clear statement of him saying if he is not happy he will make changes. It set's a rule by which he must now always follow.

My opinion is if he does sack him and bring in someone from a lower league then that is not a footballing decision it is a spite decision and thus what is best for the club and it's fans is no longer his priority, it is to make himself happy. And at that point he becomes Rupert Lowe part 2. If your going to sack pardew then bring in someone better not gamble on a guy who has done nothing but win our 4th division title, that is not ambition.

Is NC the new RL?

If he wants to alienate the fanbase by sacking pardew go ahead.....

Cue dropping gates ****ed off fans...

He knows slightly less about football than lowe...

Lets wait and see

Only gossip so far but if NC/AP cannot work together then AP should go

Lets wait and see

Only gossip so far but if NC/AP cannot work together then AP should go

For me depends why they can't. If it's purly ego then NC at some point will have to grow up be it now, tomorrow, or in the future.

The problem is this is IF it is ego's or personalitys clashing it will most certainly happen again as soon as we have a manager who feels he's doing ok.

I don't want us to be the next QPR thanks ..

But we still don't know do we..

All those saying they stand by NC no matter what ... what if at 5pm he has press conference & has barry fry .... still back him no matter what?

Great they saved the club, but I still keep the ability to judge for myself & not follow blindly & say yes NC must be right no matter what.

Also there are MANY people who cant & dont have the ability to work WITH the chairman .. IF the chairman has sense & nows the person is taking the business in the right direction & has momentum should really be big enough to keep ability to work with aside. Hopefully that was the thinking & idea behind a DOF

Edited by stmusicdude

For me depends why they can't. If it's purly ego then NC at some point will have to grow up be it now, tomorrow, or in the future.

The problem is this is IF it is ego's or personalitys clashing it will most certainly happen again as soon as we have a manager who feels he's doing ok.

I don't want us to be the next QPR thanks ..

But we still don't know do we..

All those saying they stand by NC no matter what ... what if at 5pm he has press conference & has barry fry .... still back him no matter what?

Great they saved the club, but I still keep the ability to judge for myself & not follow blindly & say yes NC must be right no matter what.

Also there are MANY people who cant & dont have the ability to work WITH the chairman .. IF the chairman has sense & nows the person is taking the business in the right direction & has momentum should really be big enough to keep ability to work with aside. Hopefully that was the thinking & idea behind a DOF

Of course what you say is correct but the reality of the situation is that NC is in charge and answers to no one on a day to day basis.

Even Lowe could not do what he wanted he had to get agreement from other people

By the way I think lots of Managers could do an equally good job as Pardew and may have a better relationship with NC

Of course what you say is correct but the reality of the situation is that NC is in charge and answers to no one on a day to day basis.

Even Lowe could not do what he wanted he had to get agreement from other people

By the way I think lots of Managers could do an equally good job as Pardew and may have a better relationship with NC

Yes I think many think loads could do better .. Indeed maybe they could. But would they come .. more importantly would they stay!on the one hand we assume we cant get players from the top calibre because we are in league 1 then we move from that postion to believe we just have to say we want (name here) to get them .. why?

I also think people forget or have chosen to ignore just what a mess the club & it's infarstructure ( excuse my spelling sorry) was in. Far more to a club & going forward than what happens on that pitch. Lets assume we hadn't spent last year .. I think we would of been in danger of relegation again to be honest. So yes we spent but over 50% of that was just to get us on a level playing field in my opinion.

Yes I think many think loads could do better .. Indeed maybe they could. But would they come .. more importantly would they stay!on the one hand we assume we cant get players from the top calibre because we are in league 1 then we move from that postion to believe we just have to say we want (name here) to get them .. why?

I also think people forget or have chosen to ignore just what a mess the club & it's infarstructure ( excuse my spelling sorry) was in. Far more to a club & going forward than what happens on that pitch. Lets assume we hadn't spent last year .. I think we would of been in danger of relegation again to be honest. So yes we spent but over 50% of that was just to get us on a level playing field in my opinion.

No chance of relegation we are in League 1

Stability maybe the in word but new managers have done well at Chelsea Spurs Blackpool Leicester Norwich Notts County etc

I was talking last year, before investment & the manager we got, the squad & set up me had was poor & it's really not just about skill & as much as people seemed to want to play on it as soon as we didnt win ( bloody petty) it's a winning mentality that was changed

as for chelsea actually NO they haven't achieved yet what they keep sacking for. They won the league BUT they was winning the league already when they started the sacking spree so they are no better off. And john you know as well as I do for every club you list where managers have done well we can list 5 that haven't ( saints fans of all people know that!) but to be fair AP did do well thats not really the debate is it?

I was talking last year, before investment & the manager we got, the squad & set up me had was poor & it's really not just about skill & as much as people seemed to want to play on it as soon as we didnt win ( bloody petty) it's a winning mentality that was changed

as for chelsea actually NO they haven't achieved yet what they keep sacking for. They won the league BUT they was winning the league already when they started the sacking spree so they are no better off. And john you know as well as I do for every club you list where managers have done well we can list 5 that haven't ( saints fans of all people know that!) but to be fair AP did do well thats not really the debate is it?

I dont see the point of Sacking AP either but if he goes I dont think it will be a disaster

If we lose Lambert or he gets injured it maybe because it is goals which is going to get us promoted

I know where Le God is coming from and I would agree that next season I would take Lambert over Torres because I know Lambert will get us another 30+ goals, with Torres I have no idea if he would ever roll his sleeves up and give a **** in league one.

Thank you!

I think this argument is evidence of a failing within our fan base and society to appreciate what we have, rather than what we yearn for...

Here we are, with a proven 30 goal a year man (two seasons running) who has shown no reluctance to play, an iron heart, a steel will and a commitment to our task beyond question.

Yet half a dozen would ditch him for a hairband wearing superstar on the basis that he could probably tear up the league, assuming he was motivated, interested and not stretched out on the treatment table having a cucumber body mask and a nice deep tissue facial...

Welcome to the new age of responsibility folks!

Has anyone considered that it is AP behind the scenes that is making their relationship unworkable? Maybe not but it's an interesting thought. I also agree about the transparency thing though. We should know why season ticket prices have been delayed.

Have you heard the rumour that we're about to amalgamate with Pompey?