Saints v Southend,1st half & halt time chat..

saint lard

It's my equivalent of a weather report: absolutely nothing at all! I think the intention is to stimulate action at the game and hence posting on here...

It works too! Just after my last meaningless post Lambert provided the highlight of the game! :)

It's my equivalent of a weather report: absolutely nothing at all! I think the intention is to stimulate action at the game and hence posting on here...

Lol, well I refuse to say what the weather is like here but I am drinking a lovely can of Dr Pepper, alchohol free zone !

Wow, I really haven't paid any attention to the championship this season at all... BLACKPOOL in the playoffs?? WTF? they are 2-0 up after their first leg against forest.

Led there by Ian Holloway who was a pretty big failure at Plymouth and Leicester,There is no such thing as a bad manager only bad players.

Led there by Ian Holloway who was a pretty big failure at Plymouth and Leicester,There is no such thing as a bad manager only bad players.

erm...he was brilliant at plymouth..he had them in the playoffs for a while before he left...they hate him, which usually means he was quite good.

I spoke too soon with my weather report. Just been on the balcony and seen storm clouds on their way. Oh well, it won't stop the flow of vodka!

Living in Belarus I'd not be surprised if it snowed any time soon so keep drinking the vodka to warm you up :D

Like Brett Ormerod?

was he at Leicester then ?

As I have often maintained many managers pay the price for absolutely dire performances by overpaid,lazy,useless players who just profit from fixed term contracts to get paid and do f**k all;

Jeez turn that awful football song off.

Does it not rain vodka there? Surely storm clouds are means of a top up!

I wish (mind you, it's cheap enough anyway - £2.50 a bottle).

Weather update: thunder and lightening has commenced.

Oh, and here waigo, here waigo, here waigo.... papa on for 2nd half.

I wish (mind you, it's cheap enough anyway - £2.50 a bottle).

Weather update: thunder and lightening has commenced.

Oh, and here waigo, here waigo, here waigo.... papa on for 2nd half.

Did a run up to the hole in the wall (dodgy black market booze shop) this afternoon.

75cl of Stoli 20 dirhams - that's about 3 pound 20, and a great bottle of cooking Brandy for 1.40.

Stocked up on Cider, Zubrowka and Vino

Meanwhile Semi has a volley and Leeds are imploding