Weird Crushes

SNSUN

Have to go along with Jennie Bond. It's obvious that she is an attractive women in some way, but I cant fathom why.

I think I remember finding Maggie Thatcher oddly attractive at some point too. Kate Bush was the obvious one, but I think I shared that with millions of blokes.

Very oddly, as a junior schoolkid, around about 10 years of age, I know two of my school teachers had little crushes on me. Miss Jones and Miss Squires, looking back, those games of Postman's Knock were such fun..! :)

Have to go along with Jennie Bond. It's obvious that she is an attractive women in some way, but I cant fathom why.

I think I remember finding Maggie Thatcher oddly attractive at some point too. Kate Bush was the obvious one, but I think I shared that with millions of blokes.

Very oddly, as a junior schoolkid, around about 10 years of age, I know two of my school teachers had little crushes on me. Miss Jones and Miss Squires, looking back, those games of Postman's Knock were such fun..! :)

I think my thing for Jennie Bond started when she said a few years ago, that for some reason, she used to quite often interview the royal family with no knickers on!! I started looking at her in a completely different light!!

Bjork and Cyndi Lauper. (Cyndi ON Bjork would have been something!)

Jenny Aguter too, but that was probably only because she took her kit off in just about every movie she was in.

Walkabout? Must watch it again some day, hust for old times sake. ;)