somebody has to support the sh1t teams!!

lordswoodsaints

and we certainly are one of them at the moment.

dont get me wrong we have a bit of promise but we are never going to be chelsea or manu,we will have some good times and and we will have some more bad times.

it is hard work being a saints fan,it always has been really,but i could never take the easy option and support manu,arsenal or chelsea.

even though things are looking pretty grim at the moment what else can we do apart from continue to support the team we have supported all of our lives?

we could withdraw our support but what does that actually achieve? the club loses even more money,the players become restless playing in front of small crowds and in our case the banks also become edgy but most of all we will miss our team playing football.

i can understand that some people want to protest but i honestly believe that lowes days are numbered with or without the protests and boycotts so i think you are wasting your time.he will either sell up or go under as we cannot continue in our current form and sooner or later the banks will lose patience.

so continue to support our sh1t little team as its the only sh1t little team we have got.

Edited by lordswoodsaints

Haha. Good post! We are indeed one of the shi*e teams at the moment, and it's a fairly thankless task being a supporter.

However football's a mad game, and you never know what the next 10 or so years will bring. For as bad as we feel now, imagine how bad it must've been being a Man.City fan back in 1998, relegated for the second consecutive season. If you'd asked any of their fans where they'd be in 10 years time back then, very few would've had any hope.

Who knows, there might be good times around the corner, and there might be even worse times. It's a bit **** at the moment, but surely all hope's not gone yet? :(

We have always been a little sh*t team but we always had HOPE of turning over thebig boys, over the last 5 years that HOPE has been gradually erroded by changes in football in general and at our club by the continual internal bickering.

People tell me that as a PLC we get to know more information about the club because of stock exchange rules but because of our share structure none of us can do anything about it, i just wish we could roll the clock back to 1997 , askham says no to rupert and we are bought my a rich individual in 1998.

At least the red herring of share ownership would be removed

We have always been a little sh*t team but we always had HOPE of turning over thebig boys, over the last 5 years that HOPE has been gradually erroded by changes in football in general and at our club by the continual internal bickering.

People tell me that as a PLC we get to know more information about the club because of stock exchange rules but because of our share structure none of us can do anything about it, i just wish we could roll the clock back to 1997 , askham says no to rupert and we are bought my a rich individual in 1998.

At least the red herring of share ownership would be removed

i think you are right,as a plc we do get to know more about our club but there are a lot of people out there who take an unhealthy interest in probing the finances (or lack of) of SFC.

i prefer the old days when nobody worried about every penny going out and coming in and certainly didnt give a flying fruitcake who was in charge.