Should We Leave The EU?

View From The Top

Agreed. The price we paid to get into the EU was our fishing fleet - the biggest in the world at the time. We handed over our waters and they have now over fished it and left communities all around the country without any work. Do not ever think they give a stuff about us.

Agreed. The price we paid to get into the EU was our fishing fleet - the biggest in the world at the time. We handed over our waters and they have now over fished it and left communities all around the country without any work. Do not ever think they give a stuff about us.

I've never really thought about that.

Has our fleet diminished whilst others have grown I wonder?

What are the political benefits?

dune instead of supporting the bnp or tories i suggest if the britsh public wanted us out of the eu,they have a choice and must all go and vote for ukip,they are the only party who said they will leave.:D

dune instead of supporting the bnp or tories i suggest if the britsh public wanted us out of the eu,they have a choice and must all go and vote for ukip,they are the only party who said they will leave.:D

Does this lack of an answer mean you don't know the answer OR are there no political benefits?