GK - Luke Mccormick

DEF

DEF Jonathan Woodgate

DEF John Terry

DEF

MID- David Roche- Southend player got banged up for dealing

MID- Joey Barton

MID Lee Bowyer

ST - Partick Kluivert (innocent apparantly,hmmmmm)

ST - Lee Hughes

ST Marlon King

Subs

jamie Lawrence

Marlon King

Anyone think of any more? Two short for a 4-3-3 formation, not a bad team though! :lol:

Ian Storey-Moore?

BWP?

A few older names with form we could take on in a coaching capacity?

Mark Ward - got sentenced to eight years for dealing ching.

Gary Charles - loads of stuff on his rap sheet, including smacking a woman, public order offences, DD, and cutting off his electronic tag to go on holiday

And if Markus ever ups sticks for pastures new and we end up in the doo-doo for money again, we could bring Mickey Thomas is on photocopying duties.

He's hardly a big strong target man type, he's about 5 foot 6. This thread is going to end up with the hard "lads" saying how much they would like Marlon King and Hughes in our team, it makes them look hard saying they want a woman beating c*nt in our team.

He is? Always looked bigger to me.

So, how big is 9 inches then.....?

I am sure everyone on here who thinks Lee Hughes deserves to be playing football and

making a living,would take a totally different view,if it was a close relation of theirs that

Hughes had killed by drink driving. Surely that particular crime should be followed by at

least a life sentence without parole.[Just my personal opinion of course]. I believe the poor guy he killed was only 59, not that it would matter if he was a lot older, the crime is

totally despicable.

I am sure everyone on here who thinks Lee Hughes deserves to be playing football and

making a living,would take a totally different view,if it was a close relation of theirs that

Hughes had killed by drink driving. Surely that particular crime should be followed by at

least a life sentence without parole.[Just my personal opinion of course]. I believe the poor guy he killed was only 59, not that it would matter if he was a lot older, the crime is

totally despicable.

so, anyone who commits a crime should never work again

should we just throw away the key..? or even, put him on state benefits and give him a flat in millbrook towers..?

totally despicable.

So in serious instances they should be kept in the clunk after they have died too? No one is saying the crime isn't dispicable but having done the time then anyone has a right to make a living. everyone makes mistakes, he didn't set out to kill or hurt anyone, what he did do is mess up and do something very stupid which he will have to live with forever.