Gillingham V Saints Match Thread

St Landrew

The way things are going at the moment, Orient (and more importantly Barry Hearne) are going to end up the loosers! He really is going to be P***ed with us!

Course he is and there will probably be an official protest, not that it will come to anything, but we have taken the p*ss and they'll get snotty about it.

Course he is and there will probably be an official protest, not that it will come to anything, but we have taken the p*ss and they'll get snotty about it.

Why have we? The players who have cost us the game so far would have been in our first choice 11 anyway FFS.

Why have we? The players who have cost us the game so far would have been in our first choice 11 anyway FFS.

But in a changed formation to accommodate those that aren't. Balance and

being familiar with the man next to you are all important. As you say it matters not to us but doesn't make me like it any more, I'm a 100% at all times sort of guy, especially when the manager has gone on about it the week before.

Ooh wait up, we've pulled 1 back.

I have to say this is a great game to listen to on the Gills feed and well done Connolly

2-1

Saints fans are making a HELL of a Racket.

respect. Gills taters cacking it even though we being given the run around by then as they MUST win with the other results going the way they are

i know we have to have a winning mentality, but boys we cant EXPECT to win every game, even united and barcelona slip up against the minnows now and then, just for future reference ... it isnt the end of the world if we lose a game here n there