Xavi to join saints?

Turkish

Was from Watford, did he not move South somewhere. Winchester ?

Yes. He was their MP... He's still from Watford though and he is still a wrongun.

I am glad you have given up trying to talk about football and are now engaging in a conversation about rent boys... much more down your (chocolate) alley.

Yes. He was their MP... He's still from Watford though and he is still a wrongun.

I am glad you have given up trying to talk about football and are now engaging in a conversation about rent boys... much more down your (chocolate) alley.

No, I think you're confusing me with someone else, yourself maybe ?

Pinner and Radlett, respectively, neither of those is Watford.

Elton John was of course Chairman of Watford, Radlett has a Watford postcode and the tax/NI of one Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou was not surprisingly dealt with in Watford so there is a link TBH

We have switched our attention to Dawn French who will run our midfield next season.

"Think BIG"

thats not a good idea, since she split up with lenny Henry she's been on hunger strike, Doctors have given her 40 years.

A midfield of Messi Morgan Xavi Lallana would probably do well in this league.

I see Raul Isn't getting much games for Real Madrid anymore maybe he is worth a shout. He might be a bit old now but hcdaj in this league.

Also, I remember Mourinho saying "I love the English football culture and I will return to this country one day, for sure." maybe?.

A midfield of Messi Morgan Xavi Lallana would probably do well in this league.

I see Raul Isn't getting much games for Real Madrid anymore maybe he is worth a shout. He might be a bit old now but hcdaj in this league.

Also, I remember Mourinho saying "I love the English football culture and I will return to this country one day, for sure." maybe?.

to lightweight, Messi wouldn't cope in league One, as Lawrie Mac would say you need violinists and road sweepers in every team. I'd prefer a bid for Steven Gerrard, he is unsettled at Liverpool and we could tempt them with a bid of £40m. I also think we should be looking at Ribery, he wants out at Bayern and what with his love of hookers we could put him in touch with Avram Grant who could recomend the local hospitality, that might clinch the deal. I'd play 3 in midfield, Gerrard, Xavi and Morgan with Lallana & Ribery out wide and Ricky through the middle, thats of course if we cant tempt Samuel Eto from Inter.

After Barcelonas faliure to win the champions league this season Xavi might been looking for a move elsewhere. He has often said he likes playing for ambitious clubs, which we are. He has also spoken of his admiration for Matt Le Tissler so obviously has a knowledge and love for Saints. We could do with a creative midfielder and he certainly is that and would fit the bill of a player who we could build a squad for the premier league with. With our billionaire owner we could afford him. Maybe this is not as far fetched as it sounds. I wonder.......

haha i want some of what you're on :D

After Barcelonas faliure to win the champions league this season Xavi might been looking for a move elsewhere. He has often said he likes playing for ambitious clubs, which we are. He has also spoken of his admiration for Matt Le Tissler so obviously has a knowledge and love for Saints. We could do with a creative midfielder and he certainly is that and would fit the bill of a player who we could build a squad for the premier league with. With our billionaire owner we could afford him. Maybe this is not as far fetched as it sounds. I wonder.......

Good shout. Maybe you heard from the same taxi driver as me who picked him up from Southampton Airport and drove him to the training ground?

Too old, too lightweight and too bigger ego. I can't understand why some fans on here even consider signing new central midfielders when we have the legend that is Paul Wotton on our books. Ridiculous