League One Team from Sky

martel

Maik Taylor is well past his best now, and I've seen him make more howlers than Kelv has during the last couple of seasons. He's been really excellent this year and I can't understand why some suppporters have such a vindictive attitude towards him. They are quite happy to compare our League One players with other League One players, except KD, who they expect to be Premiership standard for some reason.

I thought Maik was excellent, and a Saints fan to boot. One day, perhaps.

Yep he was said to be a saints fan. I think I recall he was South african ??? and saw us win the FA cup and so supported us due to that.

A Souness purchase I think, I personally wish he'd gone through and bought Friedel that was reported he was doing.

Yep he was said to be a saints fan. I think I recall he was South african ??? and saw us win the FA cup and so supported us due to that.

A Souness purchase I think, I personally wish he'd gone through and bought Friedel that was reported he was doing.

Not South African. He was born in Germany due to his father being in the Army. Brought up in North Hampshire I believe (presumably near Aldershot or Tidworth) and we signed him from Farnborough.

Not South African. He was born in Germany due to his father being in the Army. Brought up in North Hampshire I believe (presumably near Aldershot or Tidworth) and we signed him from Farnborough.
Apart from that I was spot on

Taylor began his football career at ASC Nienburg of Nienburg, Lower Saxony in Germany before moving to England as a schoolboy. He later became a soldier in the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers based at Arborfield in Berkshire, where he attended Princess Marina College

He later moved to Bordon in Hampshire where he played football for his regiment and the Army & Combined Services representative sides During this period he also played for Petersfield Town, Basingstoke Town and Farnborough Town with whom he won the Southern League Premier Division Championship in 1993–94

In June 1995, he joined Barnet of the Football League Third Division for a fee of £700 Eighteen months later he was signed by Southampton of the Premier League for a fee of £500,000

Just as Nick indicated

Taylor began his football career at ASC Nienburg of Nienburg, Lower Saxony in Germany before moving to England as a schoolboy. He later became a soldier in the Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers based at Arborfield in Berkshire, where he attended Princess Marina College

He later moved to Bordon in Hampshire where he played football for his regiment and the Army & Combined Services representative sides During this period he also played for Petersfield Town, Basingstoke Town and Farnborough Town with whom he won the Southern League Premier Division Championship in 1993–94

In June 1995, he joined Barnet of the Football League Third Division for a fee of £700 Eighteen months later he was signed by Southampton of the Premier League for a fee of £500,000

Just as Nick indicated

Just to prove I was 100% correct as normal Lol.....I got the saints fan bit right....although DT had already mentioned that but Lol