New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

I thought about going to one of the ones in Wales but didn't think it would be likely they would stock England kits??:confused:

You'll be surprised then. Especially Newport, which is always about 50/50 pro/con during England matches.

Had a quick go at some home and away kits.

sfcv4.png

sfcb7.png

I personally like these two but if it's gonna have the sash can someone do a mock-up of the yellow/blue away shirt with a sash for me pls?

They all look great. I think the blue and yellow is always a great colour combo. Surprised how much I like the yellow and blue stripes, as well as they yellow and blue sash.

The thick red and white stripes look great although thinking the sash has to be the way for the traditional look they wanted.

Anyone know if they are in the Chandlers Ford one?? Can't get one online and as im currently in Cardiff will get a family member to buy one for me.
You can buy the England shirts in Asda Eastleigh "Chandlers Ford".

@ doubleonothing & itchen_dan: Great Work

Quarters would be interesting but slightly odd to wear the shirt from 121 years ago.

The whole point of this celebration is 125 years which incorporates our ssm years too.

Worth noting other than bb rovers away, no other English umbro sponsored teams have revealed any shirts for 10/11. Umbro are said to be very busy with england ATM.

Infact quite a few have jumped ship west ham, Birmingham, hull to name a few.

I expect home shirt & launch date to be confirmed within the next week or two.

Going back a while B Rabbit posted the following,which are as good as anything else I've seen:

SFC125.jpg

SFC125copy.jpg

Obviously the collar may be adapted to the current umbro style.

As for the away kit,the yellow,blue sash is okay but like most of the yellow/blue variations over the last however many years a bit tired despite the sash.Amber or yellow and black please.

Going back a while B Rabbit posted the following,which are as good as anything else I've seen:

SFC125.jpg

SFC125copy.jpg

As for the away kit,the yellow,blue sash is okay but like most of the yellow/blue variations over the last however many years a bit tired despite the sash.Amber or yellow and black please.

Not sure if I want the BNP leader playing up front for us. :rolleyes:

SFC125.jpg

SFC125copy.jpg

Not sure if I want the BNP leader playing up front for us. :rolleyes:

Nah, its Peter Griffin. All shirts to be sold in XXXXL.

Seems everybody has gone sash crazy on this thread. Are there any out there who like me still would like to see a more traditional red and white stripes kit? Despite some pretty good designs on here using the sash I am just not feeling the love for the sash kit.

Conventional stripes are great and I hope to see Saints play in them regularly 2011 onwards,although I'd quite welcome a Keegan era kit again at some stage.

This is however a special season - 125 years etc- so I've no objection to a decent sash kit if tastefully done to mark the occasion.