New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

So when do they normally announce the new kit. How long will we have to wait?

Always leave them wanting more. They're not gonna shoot their load and give us all the info we want in one go. No. I'd expect the season ticket news first. Then a few of days later will come the kit news.

pretty quiet on this. There is still no launch date agreed for the kits yet, (just for Arizona though) have been told home likely to be released mid to end of June.

Away likely to be launched on the day of one of our home friendly fixtures.

Edited by doggface

I don't get the collar hate from people regarding football shirts. It's a useful way for manufacturers to launch pretty much the same product repeatedly yet still with a noticable change to it.

Anyone working or familiar with London Underground, like myself, will know the sash signal for trains is called a Shunt signal. (Used to move trains into the depots.)

Thus, I shall be cheering "Come on you Shunts" next season. I do hope I'm not misheard by a steward.

2006_08_HCJ_RH_loco_shunts.jpg

Edited by SNSUN

Anyone working or familiar with London Underground, like myself, will know the sash signal for trains is called a Shunt signal. (Used to move trains into the depots.)

Thus, I shall be cheering "Come on you Shunts" next season. I do hope I'm not misheard by a steward.

2006_08_HCJ_RH_loco_shunts.jpg

They are also commonly known as 'dummies'!!!

If its white, with red detailing, and umbro, I think they've missed a trick if they fail to get it out prior to the World Cup given the obvious England link (for us English that is!)

Surely buying an official England shirt for £25 from Asda is better to do that purpose than a £40 red and white Saints shirt?

Anyone know if they are in the Chandlers Ford one?? Can't get one online and as im currently in Cardiff will get a family member to buy one for me.

They'll almost certainly have them in Asda in Newport which is right off Junction 28...