New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

I always remember when I got Johansen 25 on the white away shirt a few seasons back, Dave Jones led me to believe he was going to be a star, i believed the hype and then regretted it for life when I looked a fool having his name on my shirt.....

Who smiley-confused005.gif

"I 8 Pompey"

I've seen a couple of shirt-wearers with that, fookin' amazing why anyone would want the 'p-word' on it, particularly after spending £40-odd. Fools.

With the rumours of 'White Shirt/Red Sash' for home, there's another that the away will be the same design but 'Black Shirt/Red Sash'. I think the away will carry a sponsor.

you are quite right..

what are your thoughts on either...

"I 8 Pompey"

Pathetic! So you'd put the name of a club you dislike on your Saints shirt rather than something that's actually relevant & related to Saints.

I'm getting bored with this 'We hate P*mpey' rubbish. It means nothing. I'm sure our players would rather hear our fans singing Saints related songs than anti P*mpey songs. People should focus their attention on Saints rather than worring about another club.

I always remember when I got Johansen 25 on the white away shirt a few seasons back, Dave Jones led me to believe he was going to be a star, i believed the hype and then regretted it for life when I looked a fool having his name on my shirt.....

When we signed Wright-Phillips I was sure he was going to end up a good player. So I got his name on my shirt. Biggest regret of my life.

I've seen a couple of shirt-wearers with that, fookin' amazing why anyone would want the 'p-word' on it, particularly after spending £40-odd. Fools.

With the rumours of 'White Shirt/Red Sash' for home, there's another that the away will be the same design but 'Black Shirt/Red Sash'. I think the away will carry a sponsor.

If the away shirt is as you suggest then presumably there will have to be a third strip for games where the red sash clashes with the home team playing in red.

Pathetic! So you'd put the name of a club you dislike on your Saints shirt rather than something that's actually relevant & related to Saints.

I'm getting bored with this 'We hate P*mpey' rubbish. It means nothing. I'm sure our players would rather hear our fans singing Saints related songs than anti P*mpey songs. People should focus their attention on Saints rather than worring about another club.

My mum who is in her 80's says that as a kid she can remember her dad having the same laughs at poppey losing as we do now. So it's not a new thing.

Thought I had seen this somewhere before:

bayer-04-leverkusen-adidas-home-kit.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen.

there was a chance I was joking

I remember this chap at college who had the old kit with Draper Tools at the front. He removed the first and last letter from Draper and the last letter from tools. He got sent home and indeed felt like a tool.

what an absolute Ranker Xerox

Because of how long they're taking to announce it I don't think the new kit is actually going to be a sash one, I think they've made something totally different but are trying to figure out how best to release it without us all being really disappointed.

Hope i'm wrong though. I'll probably wake up in 6/7 hours to find the sash kit being announced (fingers crossed).

I really like it. Wife just said its going to be a buggar to clean with 9,7 & 3 year old lads!!! Women eh???

Well tell her if she doens't like it there are plenty more women out there who wont find it a buggar to clean...

Where did you find this, or did you mock it up yourself? It's lovely if it's real!!

It's utter cobblers, it's an England kit with a photoshop and nicked off the footballshirtculture fantasy kit forums.

For the record, the yellow "away" kit design is just the current Sweden kit with a Saints badge slung on it.

In fact, we've (well, mostly me) already posted all of the shirts thise designed are based on in various unedited formats in the various "kit" threads on here over the last 6 months.

Those navy socks are just from Umbro's teamwear site with white feet stuck on them.

You'll also notice the gold bit on the bottom of the 125 badge is missing, just like it was on the Saints website - so this design even uses a badge with an error on it as posted on the OS a few days ago.

Edited by The9

Just seen Group 4 Security van delivering 2 cages of boxes to main entrance. All boxes had Umbro all over them.

Relax, it's the home and away kits for next weeks big game. Just making sure they got there safe, that's all.

Can't wait for the new Sash home kit to be announced, mainly just to enjoy how very upset it makes Docker-P! :smt044

We dont know its going to be a sash yet... this was just built up of:

1. Many teams using their first ever shirt as anniversary kit

2. People assuming we will do the same

3. Speculation