New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

I was fed up with waiting so I went down St Marys myself to get a photo of the new kit, I could not believe it when Rickie Lambert walked out with it on, just as I was about to take a picture someone dumped 60 tonnes of soil in front of me.

sorry guys but I did try.

scaled.php?tn=0&server=143&filename=rffa.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Edited by Pilchards

I was fed up with waiting so I went down St Marys myself to get a photo of the new kit, I could not believe it when Rickie Lambert walked out with it on, just as I was about to take a picture someone dumped 60 tonnes of soil in front of me.

sorry guys but I did try.

3zrffaj

I cannot see any soil. Just a white box with a red 'X' on it............hang on a minute!

News from my mate at Staplewood - apparently Cortese has approved of the photos now. That was the only delay. When the kit is to be released, he doesn't know.

I find that very hard to believe as Cortese could of viewed those photo's anytime on his photo/laptop while out in Malta for a few days.

I believe the delay is because they are looking for god to appear in the picture with Rickie.

Are we also assuming that the sash will run from the left shoulder across the chest.

I think half the team will play with the sash going right to left, and half left to right. That would be in keeping with tradition. And the keeper's shirt will have a roll neck.

I find that very hard to believe as Cortese could of viewed those photo's anytime on his photo/laptop while out in Malta for a few days.

I believe the delay is because they are looking for god to appear in the picture with Rickie.

He wanted to oversee the whole thing personally.

I have a feeling it will be released tonight, or perhaps tomorrow ?

Perhaps it is linked to a signing ? Maybe Dickson ?

Looking most possible scenario now considering he has "signed". Got a feeling we will see it tomorrow! Hopefully! :smt102

It still has to go to a tribunal! Saints wont announce his signing until after this.

As much as I like your posts, this is'nt the case, he can sign as the clubs willl have a bracket of fee to choose from, say Saints want to pay £90k and Brentford have it in writing they want £500k, it'll be inbetween them.

Anyone played with the world cup ball? I did at lunchtime, it's really weird.

aye played a game a couple of weeks back, any long goal kicks coming down field it was comical watching it move all over the place...watch a few centre backs getting caught out by it.

I'm certainly not wading through 20 odd pages, so has this one been posted up yet..?

[click on thumbnail]

On a personal note I quite like that, I have never been a real fan of red and white stripes anyway to be honest; please someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think Saints have had better seasons without the stripes, like 83/84, again I stand to be corrected.

I'm fairly confident that the first World Cup goal will come before Christmas.

Jesus was born in July not December so technically Christmas is during the World Cup. That said, I would tend to agree that the first World Cup goal will be in June rather than July.

Just like to point out another umbro kit with the two tone stripe...can see a lot of sash lovers being disappointed

If anything, I'm pretty confident that's the fob-off cop-out plain striped "can't be bothered" Year 4 of 5 template we'll be using for the 2011/12 kit next year actually !

And FWIW, I'm sure that whichever new signing Saints trot out in the new kit will be given as the reason for the delay.

This is of course a load of bobbins, as any idiot can do it a kit launch and produce promo materials without having to hang the kit on a new signing - and it's not like we haven't got 10 of them from last season who haven't had the opportunity to do the "new kit" thing yet anyway.

Jesus was born in July not December so technically Christmas is during the World Cup. That said, I would tend to agree that the first World Cup goal will be in June rather than July.

That was worthwhile. :rolleyes:

If anything, I'm pretty confident that's the fob-off cop-out plain striped "can't be bothered" Year 4 of 5 template we'll be using for the 2011/12 kit next year actually !

I must admit, this club will go into meltdown (and rightly so) if it turns out to be a striped kit that is pretty much the same as the last 5 years or so.

But i would laugh

I must admit, this club will go into meltdown (and rightly so) if it turns out to be a striped kit that is pretty much the same as the last 5 years or so.

But i would laugh

I want a striped kit.

*edit* a striped shirt before anyone tries to be clever...

But i would laugh

Seeing as the last 5 years have seen us with 3 completely different striped kits (a nose-breaker in plain red and white with black swirly piping in a Nike-esque style) then mainly white with 2 red stripes and a big black band down the sleeve, then the current Umbro kit with the red shoulders, I'm sure they'd find a way to make even red/white stripes (again) look a bit different.

They'll be missing a trick in 2011/12 if they don't manage to incorporate a central white stripe and white advert panel to make a white cross on a red background for Switzerland though... not that it hasn't been done already.

Yeah, the delay has been Cortese trying to scrape the Flybe stickers off of last years kit.

Shame we don't still have the easi-peel black kit with one red sleeve, the launch would have happened months ago then... those things removed themselves for some people.

Don't you mean you've just seen someone's facebook status, and having been asked what it is, including by yourself, they said it was white with a red sash? :)

Yes, after qualifying the source, I believe this amazing secret to be true ( I have seen a pic )

You should all be honoured that I have passed on this information.

I won't be able to sleep no incase they put it on the OS at 2am or something... I want to be the person to break the news.