New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

1:25pm has passed but strangley just going straight into home page and not the bit where ya have to click enter saintsfc.co.uk............

i just noticed that too...maybe they are putting a new advertisement up...which could possibly be the kit perhaps!!? Maybe a new signing will be wearing it too and be a double whammy!!

I thought people sung Alan Pardew's Red and White army? Anyway I agree it should be Red and White. The Sash kit design just feels too white to me. But what do I know hey? Everyone else here seems set on the Sash. As I said before as long as most of the fans like it and the team like wearing it then I guess its all good.

I think the sash kit looks crap, but i'm sure we won't be having a shirt like that.

1:25pm has passed but strangley just going straight into home page and not the bit where ya have to click enter saintsfc.co.uk............

Tis because you have cashed the page for this browsing session. Close your browser down and try again

am i the only one who is under the impression that we are awaiting to sign somoene who will be paraded in the new kit and this is what's holding the launch up???? hopefully its going to be a marque signing

I'm hoping that Steve Jobs will be modelling it when he unveils the 4th Gen iPhone at WWDC in a few hours.

am i the only one who is under the impression that we are awaiting to sign somoene who will be paraded in the new kit and this is what's holding the launch up???? hopefully its going to be a marque signing

I think we might unveil a new signing when the kit is launched, but if that's the case we'll have signed the guy and he'll have been pictured in the kit already - just as all the promo pics for the kit will have been taken already.

If anything the kit announcement is holding up a signing announcement, not the other way around.

the kit is coming, 6 days later and still nothing. Tbh will probably buy an england shirt instead now, waited as long as i could for saints shirt but they have been too bloody slow.

My holiday is coming... and that is in August. Christmas is coming and that is December. My pay rise is coming and that is July!!

How long is a piece of string!!

You do know that 6 days is not that long don't you?

I really do think it will be tomorrow, but do not have a clue if it will be first thing, lunctime, or 13.25 sorry I mean 1.25pm!!

That will be a week after they said on the way. I would view this as the right amount of time and build up in every day life, just on here it seems like years!!

I really do think it will be tomorrow, but do not have a clue if it will be first thing, lunctime, or 13.25 sorry I mean 1.25pm!!

That will be a week after they said on the way. I would view this as the right amount of time and build up in every day life, just on here it seems like years!!

If they'd had any sense they'd have launched it on 12/5, but I guess that's just too logical.

I'm buying the England one, painting a huge strip down it and sticking the badge on.

Sorted!

Cheaper to go onto the Umbro teamwear website, buy their "Vasco" shirt in white with a red sash for £15 and then something out of the club shop with the badge on (the shorts are a tenner, so no more than that).

Once you've replaced the nice football on the badge with a glace cherry you'll still spend less than on an England shirt.

I'm buying the England one, painting a huge strip down it and sticking the badge on.

Sorted!

I was in a shop in Slough on Saturday, they were selling a white polo shirts with a red sash for only £5.

I considered buying it just to run up and down Southampton high street wearing it.

Cheaper to go onto the Umbro teamwear website, buy their "Vasco" shirt in white with a red sash for £15 and then something out of the club shop with the badge on (the shorts are a tenner, so no more than that).

Looks great! And what a top saving tip!

http://www.umbrofootballkits.co.uk/catalogue_1.aspx?cat=6:139195&id2=6:2527&id2=6:2519&id2=6:2516&id=6:1444

If they'd had any sense they'd have launched it on 12/5, but I guess that's just too logical.

I am not sure how much the club have over the launch date or even when the kit is ready? I am sure Umbro have a timescale and they work with the club for a launch date?

I really do not know what the logic is at the club for whatever the date or time they release it, but I am sure there must be a business reason.

It's got to be tomorrow, surely. "Next few days"????

should have been today surely?? given its the start of the week, and had the whole weekend to prepare things for it.

So desperate to see the kit :(

I know it seems a tad pathetic that we're so wound up, but I honestly wouldn't care - had it not been for the "next few days" announcement on the OS. Why bother with that, FFS?

they might as well have said ''next week'' - last Tuesdays article was a bit silly.

Maybe the release was postponed? who knows. Still a bit premature with the pre-announcement though.

I will be delighted with whatever the club produce, I am not fussy but I am eager and obsessive when it comes to football shirts.

As a shameless plug for my youtube song, can I just mention that I change football shirts no less than 35 times!? See if you can spot all the saints ones amongst them! (note: there is no actual 'changing' in the video, so thankfully no naked flesh)

I'm really looking forward to seeing the kit as well, but once it's been revealed, it'll hardly be a massive topic of conversation to keep us entertained over the summer is it? People shouldn't get so wound up about it, it'll be revealed when it's revealed.

To quote Take That (however much of a collective c*nt they are), "Have a little patience".

Just had a text from a mate who works at Staplewood, he told me that they were doing photoshoots for the new kit there today. An announcement on the kit will be released either tonight or tomorrow night is also what he says.

very strange to release info in the evening. Hopefully then we'll have our teaser and official release date tomorrow afternoon then.