New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

Interestingly the n.ireland umbro kit has come out and i'd be willing to bet that ours will be the same as that with red and white replacing the two tone green. If anyone goes to the club shop and see's the little kids shirts you'll get some idea, even maybe identical!

I'll take that bet...

Iv'e heard the kit will be out at 1.25pm on Monday (because of the 125th anniversary)

Just a rumour.

Sounds like the someone has put two and two together (not you personally) and come up with this. Similar to the whole 'season tickets rumoured to be £125'.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the rumour on this thread, from an Umbro source, just to save people with their clicky-clicky... if the OS ST announcement is anything to go by it'll be just before midnight tonight - and of course all Non Disclosure Agreements will be dated with tomorrow(?)'s date so it could be everywhere by 00:05 anyway.

At the very least if that IS the NDA date I'd expect the ITKer with the kit in his possession to be on here with photos by then...

As soon as it's launched someone (or five someones) will launch a new thread anyway, no point in coming back on this one for it.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the rumour on this thread, from an Umbro source, just to save people with their clicky-clicky... if the OS ST announcement is anything to go by it'll be just before midnight tonight - and of course all Non Disclosure Agreements will be dated with tomorrow(?)'s date so it could be everywhere by 00:05 anyway.

At the very least if that IS the NDA date I'd expect the ITKer with the kit in his possession to be on here with photos by then...

As soon as it's launched someone (or five someones) will launch a new thread anyway, no point in coming back on this one for it.

Come on, The9, dont talk sensible talk on here - where's the wild rumour and conjecture in what you've said.

tch! :smt102

;)

Come on, The9, dont talk sensible talk on here - where's the wild rumour and conjecture in what you've said.

tch! :smt102

;)

I'd say there's plenty of conjecture in assuming someone I have never met and have no knowledge of who has posted on this forum claiming to have heard from Umbro about the launch date is telling the truth... and also there's the possibility the NDAs might have a time, not just a date on them so midnight wouldn't be the case.

Let's hope though, I just want to see it so I can get on with being stupidly excited about the World Cup.

This kit will have to be exceptional for everyone on here to like it. Having waited so long and being given false hope by the OS, if the kit isn't top notch people will moan about it twice as much.

I hope it's **** and doesn't sell well. It'll serve Cortese right for trying to fleece us with the ticket tax.

the kit is coming, 6 days later and still nothing. Tbh will probably buy an england shirt instead now, waited as long as i could for saints shirt but they have been too bloody slow.

I know its a f*cking joke isnt it. They must be so much up their arses to think the kit release warrants such a stupidly long drum roll.

Instead of 12.50 would 1:25 not been a better time to pretend to release it? Yes I am ITK or not.

Click-click-click etc.

Pleased to say that even though I've been on lunch I wasn't stupid enough to fall for Mehball's infractionable cobblers because there's plenty of reasonably sound speculation it will be tomorrow.

am i the only one who is under the impression that we are awaiting to sign somoene who will be paraded in the new kit and this is what's holding the launch up???? hopefully its going to be a marque signing

Personally I dont think that is right, I am sure after the season Sir Ricky had he should be the guy to show off the shirt. No new signing would deserve it more. Maybe the away though...

What colour shorts do you want?

For over 50% of the last 125 years, Saints didn't wear black shorts.

What colour socks do you want?

There has been no style of sock dominent in Saints history, they have had blue, black, white, red, red and white.

As you are trying to point out... Its not about what I want is it?

I wasn't saying I was right not to want it changed just that I personally didn't like it. I personally feel Stripes sum up saints, Just my opinion.

Anything that stops our idiotic supporters singing "Red Army" or "Alan Pardew's Red Army" is fine by me. If anyone asked you what colour Saints played in, you wouldn't say 'Red', You'd say 'Red & White': so why people think it's ok to sing Red Army, as if we were United or Liverpool, is beyond me. There's probably more white in our current kit than red, but yet they don't sing 'White Army'. Idiots.

Sash Army.

I thought people sung Alan Pardew's Red and White army? Anyway I agree it should be Red and White. The Sash kit design just feels too white to me. But what do I know hey? Everyone else here seems set on the Sash. As I said before as long as most of the fans like it and the team like wearing it then I guess its all good.