New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

Holy Sh1t. Is someone seriously having a laugh? I've just seen the viral on the OS which depicts 'iconic' kits from our history. They show the pony Pony kit with the frickin V for gads sakes. No Patrick, no Admiral. WhoTF is running the show down there?

It's just a bunch of footage with a crappy jagged spinning date graphic on it, I've seen better for primary school projects. At least they bothered acknowledging that there's a kit release due.

@ The9 West Ham have signed a deal with Macron and have left umbro.

I am an avid FSC reader too, still have not seen that arsenal kit talked about as genuine.

Yeah, had a suspicion they were off but I couldn't be bothered to check - haven't seen any Hull stuff either but have a vague idea they're off too. ;)

Think I've seen your username hovering around the forums there !

The only official Arsenal stuff references the 1971 plain kit, all seems to make sense which is usually enough.

Though there are some good efforts at "fake exposing" here : http://arsenal-mania.com/articles/3108254/If-this-is-our-2011-kit-I-would-buy-one-now.html, the one from Arsenal insider is clearly just a TOFFS shirt with the nike logo and crest on it, and the Silvestre coaching top pic is funny out of context.

As for the Saints kit, there are enough "acquired taste" comments from ITKs on here to figure out its neither a plain sash nor regular stripes... but it must be pretty classic looking for it to be a Tailored By shirt. I do wonder if quarters might be in the pipeline...

Edited by The9

I had the pleasure in trying on the new shirt last night, it was sent to me in the post, out the backdoor, from someone who works for Umbro, and I can say it's awesome!!

Excellent.

And in completely unrelated news I enjoyed a 3 some with Kelly Brook and Tara Reid last night.

The video goes on sale next month.

I had the pleasure in trying on the new shirt last night, it was sent to me in the post, out the backdoor, from someone who works for Umbro, and I can say it's awesome!!

Dog, if this is true, there is nothing stopping you from uploading a pic of it. ;)

And in unrelated news, I was just given a backdoor dvd featuring Tara Reid and Kelly Brook from my mate who works at Amazon. :smt069

in light of the red nose on our badge, i fear the judgement of those deciding on our kit. Surely you can't knacker up a simple blinkin sash

I personally dont like the sash idea one bit and dont think it will be a good look if they go with it.

Will look more like a wavey ribbon around some of the bellies and moobs that will be in the shirts ;-)

You just know there will be a backlash of some sort however it turns out. This is the saintsweb forum afterall :snipe::smt071

Looks good and basic and what i was hoping for nothing over the top and in the style of our first kit.

I think I will not be sending in a picture of me in a thong when I buy it. I do not think it would be a very good feature!!

So is Dog a female, or his misus does not mind posing, but why not round the other way? i want to see the front.

Looks good and basic and what i was hoping for nothing over the top and in the style of our first kit.

I think I will not be sending in a picture of me in a thong when I buy it. I do not think it would be a very good feature!!

So is Dog a female, or his misus does not mind posing, but why not round the other way? i want to see the front.

more of a t!ts man than @rse then?

Yeah, had a suspicion they were off but I couldn't be bothered to check - haven't seen any Hull stuff either but have a vague idea they're off too. ;)

Think I've seen your username hovering around the forums there

As for the Saints kit, there are enough "acquired taste" comments from ITKs on here to figure out its neither a plain sash nor regular stripes... but it must be pretty classic looking for it to be a Tailored By shirt. I do wonder if quarters might be in the pipeline...

@ the 9, yes mate I hear that the gunners shirt is based on that classic 70's design but that exact one was considered a fake.

Fwiw I strongly believe it is a plain sash as mlt linked a vasco de gama shirt to the forum which did not break the nda signed. He has contacts at umbro due to his business, so I trust that and it was backed up by another poster who claimed to have signed nda & told him off!

The others I pay no attention to as I do not know them from Adam and they have not put any meat on the bone at all. Mostly wums!

more of a t!ts man than @rse then?

Depends on the mood.... defo not bothered about legs.

Now that sounds wrong, I do like my woman to have legs but you know the saying... I will stop digging at this one.

Depends on the @rse or t!ts I suppose?!

Depends on the mood.... defo not bothered about legs.

Now that sounds wrong, I do like my woman to have legs but you know the saying... I will stop digging at this one.

It's ok mate, don't be shy..... listen I should introduce you to my friend Aimee. She would be perfect for you.

AimeeMullins.jpg

It's ok mate, don't be shy..... listen I should introduce you to my friend Aimee. She would be perfect for you.

AimeeMullins.jpg

Now you see I just spent about 5 minutes thinking.... now would that put me off ha ha ha. Under the covers and you would not know!! I am digging again.

I could have posted FAR worse to be fair. :D

Hardly the point, firstly it's on the Main "bored", secondly it isn't marked as the kind of thing that will drop you right in the crap if someone vaguely important happens to be walking past.

Hardly the point, firstly it's on the Main "bored", secondly it isn't marked as the kind of thing that will drop you right in the crap if someone vaguely important happens to be walking past.

Which I assume has just happened to you......

My appologies, but anyhow. Any news on these shirts lads?

Not yet, but I wouldn't have had any control over it if it had. Risk management and all that.

I hope it isnt that kit. Its dull, a monkey could have come up with that. If it is the sash idea then I'm hoping they will be a bit more creative with it. I like the striped sash idea, covers our first ever kit and more common tradition of stripes.

I really did think we would have some news on on the kit today! Perfect sunny Friday, but does not look like it is going to happen now !

I hope it isnt that kit. Its dull, a monkey could have come up with that. If it is the sash idea then I'm hoping they will be a bit more creative with it. I like the striped sash idea, covers our first ever kit and more common tradition of stripes.

Hi Vis?

Flashes on and off?

Hi Vis?

Flashes on and off?

anything other than a plain red sash maybe?

Its these peoples jobs to come up with kit designs, its not very creative if you just think, 'oh well their first kit was plain white with plain red sash, lets copy that'.

The new shirts should be designed like those GlobalHyper Colour shirts from about 20 odd years ago that change colour when they got hot.

We could then see which players are trying, and those that are just lazing around.

The new shirts should be designed like those GlobalHyper Colour shirts from about 20 odd years ago that change colour when they got hot.

We could then see which players are trying, and those that are just lazing around.

Diadora have actually already tried that. Was crap.

An effect not dissimilar to Messi's adiZero boots for the World Cup, which pointlessly vary in colour from purple to green, like the crappy pimped out chavmobile with spinning alloys of football boots...

!BsuIP4Q!2k~$(KGrHqIH-CgEvC1QzRZrBL5EP71+d!~~_35.JPG

anything other than a plain red sash maybe?

Its these peoples jobs to come up with kit designs, its not very creative if you just think, 'oh well their first kit was plain white with plain red sash, lets copy that'.

Sometimes (and by that i mean a lot of the time) less is more my friend.

The devil is in the details.

For fun, or probably for the website hits.

Or to heighten the anticipation. Lets face it, we are all DESPERATE to see what it looks like, rather then simply waiting patiently until the unveil date.

I bet these things sell like hot cakes when out, and at a quicker rate then they otherwise would.

In summary, the clubs commercial strategy here is bang on, cruel, but bang on.

Sometimes (and by that i mean a lot of the time) less is more my friend.

The devil is in the details.

I bet a zillion quid (or someone's ST) that it's got a little triangle at the side of the shirt at the bottom, probably with some Saints anniversary year-type comment on it, all the Tailored By shirts have had that so far.

Or to heighten the anticipation. Lets face it, we are all DESPERATE to see what it looks like, rather then simply waiting patiently until the unveil date.

I bet these things sell like hot cakes when out, and at a quicker rate then they otherwise would.

In summary, the clubs commercial strategy here is bang on, cruel, but bang on.

Can't argue with that one - though they could have launched an away one at the end of the season when the demand was there, and the home one now to pretty much the same effect.

I'm less desperate since it became clear I won't be watching the team next season, but then again I'm interested in teams' kits I definitely won't be paying to see rather than just unlikely to be able to fund watching.

I bet a zillion quid (or someone's ST) that it's got a little triangle at the side of the shirt at the bottom, probably with some Saints anniversary year-type comment on it, all the Tailored By shirts have had that so far.

That'll be the bit you hold up to your face when snuggling in bed with it won't it?

That'll be the bit you hold up to your face when snuggling in bed with it won't it?

Depends whether she's still wearing it or not.

Also, if I'm already wearing one, what would be the point ? :D

Depends whether she's still wearing it or not.

Also, if I'm already wearing one, what would be the point ? :D

I assumed your missus has to sleep on the sofa when you get a new saints kit in! Need a little alone time with that baby...