New Kit 2010/2011 - It's coming soon

Dr Who?

The Saints OS said yesterday...

Quote:

The 2010/11 strip will celebrate the Club's 125th Anniversary and will be announced in the next few days

I know it did. And as I stated in my original post

Whilst the article on the OS says it would be released in the next few days could something (such as many have suggested a big name signing) be delaying things until next week at the earliest?

I was merley speculating why they might be a delay.

I know it did. And as I stated in my original post

I was merley speculating why they might be a delay.

What delay? It says it will be out in the next few days, until the next few days are over, there is no delay.

So there is no delay to speculate about. Just posting for the sake of it. Well done.

What delay? It says it will be out in the next few days, until the next few days are over, there is no delay.

So there is no delay to speculate about. Just posting for the sake of it. Well done.

I was linking it to the fact that the 50% off deals on the website don't expire untill mid and late June hence there may be a delay. OR THERE MAY NOT!

I was linking it to the fact that the 50% off deals on the website don't expire untill mid and late June hence there may be a delay. OR THERE MAY NOT!

Even if the kit is unveiled today, it might not go on sale for a few weeks.

There is no new kit. It's all a lie.

I'm assuming it'll be £40 for the shirt.

£3 for the collar

£5 for a sash

£12.50 for the Anniversary badge as long as you buy it there and then, or £56 if you want one added later.

And so on...

So posting for the sake of it?

Utterly utterly pointless even trying to speculate about something which may or may not happen. Like I said...Well done.

amazed it's not been leaked somewhere!! or has it?

A mate got a mock up from a mate at Umbro, but had to sign a disclaimer to say he wouldn't reveal the design. I've seen it. It's ok. Not what I was expecting. Can't say anything more than that really. It's a Marmite shirt, if you know what I mean ;)

I'm assuming it'll be £40 for the shirt.

£3 for the collar

£5 for a sash

£12.50 for the Anniversary badge as long as you buy it there and then, or £56 if you want one added later.

And so on...

Can pay for it in instalments though?

A mate got a mock up from a mate at Umbro, but had to sign a disclaimer to say he wouldn't reveal the design. I've seen it. It's ok. Not what I was expecting. Can't say anything more than that really. It's a Marmite shirt, if you know what I mean ;)

marmite-road.png

Not exactly what i was hoping for, but, OK.

I've seen The shirt too. I also had to sign a disclaimer and cannot say what the shirt was like but I can reveal you will either like it or not like it :/

I thought it was the other way round? You'll either not like it or you'll like it?

I've seen The shirt too. I also had to sign a disclaimer and cannot say what the shirt was like but I can reveal you will either like it or not like it :/

I think more people will not like it but it'll sell because it's an anniversary shirt. The away kit will be more popular IMO.

Had another look at the teaser video on the OS and had a re think. I dont know / can't remember if anybody else came up with the idea of the sash being stripes (if you understand).

I had a little play and came up with this.

21ah1kw.png

That is nice!!!

Well if cestrian has seen it, then it had a sash, judging by the avatar.

Yes it is a sash as confirmed by a couple of posters who have seen it.

We know this, Im just curious about what features cestrian does not like with the kit specifically.

Had another look at the teaser video on the OS and had a re think. I dont know / can't remember if anybody else came up with the idea of the sash being stripes (if you understand).

21ah1kw.png

I have to say the diagonal stripes look better than the solid red band, that looks very good to me.

Hooray at last IT's HERE!

Yes, finally the return of a thread with ITK's. Oh how we've missed these for the past year or so. God bless 'em every one.

Oh & I like the kit

Not because I have seen it but because it will remembered fondly as having been worn by the L1 Champions next season.

21ah1kw.png

Will look too anaemic and plain white from the stands.

Do we really want Saints looking like Leeds? No.Thought not.

[/img]

I said that on day 1.

21ah1kw.png

I think adidas might have something to say about that design.

I reckon the shirt will be a half/half design..

as in, a diagonal split from on shoulder to the opposite hip..with the bottom half being thin stripes and the top half being plain

A sort of 'lop sided' version of the Danish pyjama kit c1985-8 (Chris Nichol era)

I don't want to be disrespectful, but I'm not remotely interested in the kit, as long as it keeps our identity as red n white (preferably stripes).

However, I do think any new signings will be unveiled in the new kit, so for that reason - and that reason only - I'm IN and want to see the new kit, then the new signings modeling the new kit ... if you get my drift.

I don't want to be disrespectful, but I'm not remotely interested in the kit, as long as it keeps our identity as red n white (preferably stripes).

However, I do think any new signings will be unveiled in the new kit, so for that reason - and that reason only - I'm IN and want to see the new kit, then the new signings modeling the new kit ... if you get my drift.

No, I'm afraid I don't. Could you go over the whole thing once more for me, a bit slower maybe and in far more detail - 10,000 words should do it.

Thanks.

So posting for the sake of it?

Utterly utterly pointless even trying to speculate about something which may or may not happen. Like I said...Well done.

as pointless as you trying to win your point?

but why do extra posts bother you ..

Well done to your self ....

Thats a nice looking kit itchen! Don't think it looks like Leeds either lol

I hope it is quite plain tbf, and going on what we know if they use the tailored by template it will at least be smart.

If its a 125th kit then it must have a sash design.

Used to, yeah. Cineworld Unlimited card. It was £10 a month to go as often as I liked back in 2000-ish. Decent value, affordable, I didn't have a bunch of unavoidable financial commitments and there wasn't a recession on.

It was a good idea when my local cinema was a top-level 13-screener, but I don't go any more. Southampton's Cineworld is not the highest standard and has only 4 screens - meaning my chances of seeing lots of good, high quality stuff for my up front payment is limited by the likelihood of those films appearing. You might get the odd blockbuster but mostly it'll be average fare.

Also, there are cheaper ways of watching films nowadays which don't involve being exploited by cinemas on a film-by-film basis, with all their daft booking fees and exploitative pricing schemes.

Good one!!

:)

Why cant they just show us the bloody kit instead of keeping us hanging on and checking the OS every 5 minutes. All the other teams have theirs revealed.

Er, no they don't.

Especially not the Umbro ones in England (Sunderland, West Brom, Blackburn, West Ham). Of all last season's Umbro wearers only the teams changing brands (Hull, Birmingham), and the Blackburn away kit have been released - and the Blackburn away/3rd is a dog standard 2009/10 design anyway.

FWIW, Arsenal haven't unveiled their new kit yet, nor have Man U - though I have seen both of them on footballshirtculture, there aren't any official releases and you can't buy the shirts yet.

Ditto Chelsea's new away kit.

Holy Sh1t. Is someone seriously having a laugh? I've just seen the viral on the OS which depicts 'iconic' kits from our history. They show the pony Pony kit with the frickin V for gads sakes. No Patrick, no Admiral. WhoTF is running the show down there?

Holy Sh1t. Is someone seriously having a laugh? I've just seen the viral on the OS which depicts 'iconic' kits from our history. They show the pony Pony kit with the frickin V for gads sakes. No Patrick, no Admiral. WhoTF is running the show down there?

Maybe a few little teases to throw people off the scent.

I think the club are about to throw a bit of a curveball at us.