Saints V Carlisle Match Thread

St Landrew

Well, I didn't think we'd make the play-offs but I'll leave it to others (another?) to say "I told you so". But it's been a fun season and far better, I think, than most of us expected.

Totally agree.................at the start I was happy just to have a team to support!!!!!!!1

Wycombe miss a pen v swindon and then charlton equalise (all irrelevant now of course).

Agree with the comments regarding this season 7th (probably) and a winning trip to Wembley, plus a good FA cup and Pimpey getting relegtaed - I'd have settled for that in July 09.

our down fall on the play offs since the bad start has been the points we dropped against the teams at the bottom on crap pitches namely

Wycombe

Tranmere

Stockport

Leyton Orien

Exeter

No wins at any of those grounds! Have to put that right next year!

To be fair, if not for the -10 we would have already qualified for the playoffs easily and would be bemoaning these as to why we aren't sitting comfortably at the top of the table.

our down fall on the play offs since the bad start has been the points we dropped against the teams at the bottom on crap pitches namely

Wycombe

Tranmere

Stockport

Leyton Orien

Exeter

No wins at any of those grounds! Have to put that right next year!

and Brentford - shows what could have been.

That said, if you'd offered me 7th place & the JPT just before Markus pitched up then I would hav ebitten anyone's hand off!!