Saints V Carlisle Match Thread

St Landrew

Saints going out with a bang ....

Fonte and one of their players going at it hammer and tongs ....

Carlisle sub has been around the bazaars with the leagues biggest afro :confused:

Antonios got the bit between his teeth ....

Don't know what is actually going on on the pitch though :cool:

To be fair to Huddersfield, they do deserve to be in the play-offs. They've got a great manager in Lee Clark, their players have really performed above themselves this season and they've got a good, sensible chairman who isn't throwing money at them, but is spending sensibly and reasonably. Wouldn't be surprised if they won the play-offs tbh, and I think i'd quite like them to win as well over teams like Charlton and Millwall who I don't think have the strength in depth to cope in the CCC anymore.

We have scored more points this season than ever before in a season (if you ignore the 10 point penalty). Previous high was 77 in 83-84. We would have got 87 in 59-60 if it had been 3 points for a win. So when everyone thinks this has been a poor season its worth thinking again, we have literally never had a better season since we entered the FL. ;)

We have scored more points this season than ever before in a season (if you ignore the 10 point penalty). Previous high was 77 in 83-84. We would have got 87 in 59-60 if it had been 3 points for a win. So when everyone thinks this has been a poor season its worth thinking again, we have literally never had a better season since we entered the FL. ;)

Interesing info.

Food for thought.