Saints V Carlisle Match Thread

St Landrew

I agree with you there - what have we to lose today with Hudds 2-0 up?

IMO I never get saints when we play 1 up at home..especially to lower teams..

I get it when we do it away or to an evenly matched team but at home to the likes of carlise.

like you said, we have to win and what have we got to lose..

lets see..

Has the crowd all gone quiet yet so that the team can have an excuse for playing sh*te again ?

Yeah we've been playing shi*e ALL SEASON haven't we?? Utter shi*e! Heaven forbid that the ONLY results you are prepared to discuss are the bad ones. You're a pain in the arse you really are

Yeah we've been playing shi*e ALL SEASON haven't we?? Utter shi*e! Heaven forbid that the ONLY results you are prepared to discuss are the bad ones. You're a pain in the arse you really are

just ignore him-hes not happy unless we're losing,hes a wind-up merchant and takes great pleasure from it!

Hmm should I pop down the shop for some Ricotta cheese to stuff my Parma Ham wrapped grilled chicken breat dinner or get a Cider cracked open, stay on here and listen to the second half and see if anyone notices I used Mature Cheddar instead? Decisions, decisions.

Mature Cheddar? You bastard, I can't get that here and now I want some. Go with the cheddar, it'll be fine. Actually plenty of good cheeses here but occasionally a bit of Keen's or other decent cheddar with depth and bite is just what you want.

The team don't appear to have bite today, and at least we have just enough depth to leave Wooton on the bench. Sod it, I'm going back to my flute.

Mature Cheddar? You bastard, I can't get that here and now I want some. Go with the cheddar, it'll be fine. Actually plenty of good cheeses here but occasionally a bit of Keen's or other decent cheddar with depth and bite is just what you want.

The team don't appear to have bite today, and at least we have just enough depth to leave Wooton on the bench. Sod it, I'm going back to my flute.

the team are knackered and knew full well they were playing for just the result

of course but AP wanted it that way.

IMO..I dont think so..clearly he wanted us to win as many games as possible..

again, IMO I think it would have served us better going out of the cup/fielding fringe players/resting players in the FA cup from the off...

but hey, we will now never know

Hmm should I pop down the shop for some Ricotta cheese to stuff my Parma Ham wrapped grilled chicken breat dinner or get a Cider cracked open, stay on here and listen to the second half and see if anyone notices I used Mature Cheddar instead? Decisions, decisions.

What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom need not be shared.