Saints v Carlisle build up thread

supersonic

I trust the team will be as fired up for this as any other game. It would be pretty incredible to have beaten the same team so many times in one season. I think they'll try to go for it rather than sit 11 men behind the ball - they might even score first within 15mins - but we will win. 3-1 Saints.

What twice? We drew with them at there place. If we include cup games we've beaten Norwich, Brizzile and Charlton twice too. MK Dons on the other hand they're our *****es:D

Don't kid yourself .... that ***t who is Inceys right hand man reckoned they mullered us each game :p

I wonder if that bloke is still there, or if he left with Incey? Dons could be dangerous next year word on the street is they're linning up Tony Adams as their next boss:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

Back to the game I can see us winning 5-1 Carlilse are really struggling with injuries and now they have to face our strongest eleven (bar Morgan) rather than our second eleven of the cup final. Depends wheather our players can be bothered after a long season I suppose.[/b[

If I can be bothered to go, they'd better be bothered about winning.

Quick question. Off to the Carlisle game today, looking forward to it. Got my mate's season ticket today - normally I sit in the family enclosure with my daughter who is 5, with an adult + one under-8 ticket (which effectively means she is free). Will she be able to get in free today? Was wondering if the ticket office would swap the season ticket stub for a family ticket. Otherwise I will see if anyone else would like to use the season ticket and then begrudgingly shell out for one, as daughter will throw a mega paddy if she isn't going!!!!

I will also add that my daughter is a good luck charm. 7 games seen this season, one draw, six wins, more than twenty goals scored >_

Quick question. Off to the Carlisle game today, looking forward to it. Got my mate's season ticket today - normally I sit in the family enclosure with my daughter who is 5, with an adult + one under-8 ticket (which effectively means she is free). Will she be able to get in free today? Was wondering if the ticket office would swap the season ticket stub for a family ticket. Otherwise I will see if anyone else would like to use the season ticket and then begrudgingly shell out for one, as daughter will throw a mega paddy if she isn't going!!!!

I will also add that my daughter is a good luck charm. 7 games seen this season, one draw, six wins, more than twenty goals scored >_

You can certainly get the free ticket for under 8's elsewhere in the ground so you should be OK.

Don't kid yourself .... that ***t who is Inceys right hand man reckoned they mullered us each game :p

I wonder if that bloke is still there, or if he left with Incey? Dons could be dangerous next year word on the street is they're linning up Tony Adams as their next boss:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082

Karl Robinson, wasn't it? Anyone know if it was the same Karl Robinson who played for Bournemouth?

Trying to work out why he had such a chip on his shoulder regarding us.

TBF we did beat Mk Dons 4 times ...

Oh yeah - for some reason (something to do with a late night after bottle of very nice red wine I think!) I got the two mixed up. Doh.

Still be pretty incredible if we beat 'em again. And Stockport play their best game of the season and beat Huddersfield 3-0.