Uploading DVD footage to youtube

bpsaint

Can anyone recommend a good program I can download that will let my edit DVD's so they can be uploaded to youtube please? I've got dozens of various Saints VHS tapes that i've bought from the club shop/taped off Match of the Day etc that I recently backed up on to disc and following the Dell Classics thread on the Saints forum decided I want to start uploading them to benefit our growing fanbase.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Nobody is interested in a club that has won a tin of paint in its entire history and that wants some doing.

Congratulations on taking 2 weeks to come up with a reply,goes to show how slow the brain of the average skate works. Enjoy the summer of uncertainty whilst we count our billions. I'll be sure to wave next season as we pass you on the way up.

Hope your club dies.x

I can't recommend a program bpsaint, but I'm sure there are some DVD to DiVX/AVI converting bits of software out there. I can't remember them as I haven't had a use for them lately. I'm sure some non-skate will pop their head up, above the wire soon though.