What do P****y owe us £35 thousand for?

Saint Johnno

I think this is more intriguing if true...

I may be wrong here but the 70 page document released today says Pompey owe £2m to a company called Peco AG.

Nothing wrong with that you might think... until you have a look at that company and it "seems" Peco AG was liquidated 11 years ago!!! How can you have a debt with a nonexistent company? Are there any other nonexistent debts in the document increasing the debt so it can pass a CVA?

http://www.moneyhouse.ch/u/peco_ag_CH-400.3.005.256-4.htm

Interestingly - he's actually fiddled figures before, which i'll get to in a moment.

I think its interesting that they owe HMRC £17 million, which would make HMRC more than 25% the of creditors under the original, estimated £60 million debt. Importantly, that would have meant any CVA wouldn't have been agreed to, as HMRC always rejects CVA proposals when they cast their vote. The debt has suddenly sky-rocketed to £119 million from nowhere, diluting HMRC's voting share.

Read part way down this article for his involvement with the Joe Bloggs clothing company and the fiddling of their figures:

http://www.finance7.co.uk/roller/Weblog/date/20100323

Dodgy as in my opinion. Hope some independent investigation is held into Pompey's "debt"

Edited by Big_Bald_Si

It cannot be FA Cup related as the club was already in admin. Once this happens the administrator has to pay all post admin debts as they fall due.

Pompey didn't go into admin until after the game with us,so can only presume its their share of the ticket revenue. Remember us putting out a statement at the time saying we weren't going to demand payment up front as we didn't need the money that badly.

Does anyone else think the way the dodgy Pompey administrator talks about the club's prospects is rather similar to Comical Ali from the Iraq war!!

comical_ali.jpg

Instead of "The infidels will be crushed by sundown"

Read "We are extremely close to securing a buyer"

or "We will be successful in our appeal to play in Europe" hahaha. Keep dreaming mate