Who's gonna replace the Pancake?

Dog

Anyone who puts his/herself forward as a candidate to be a mod automatically makes his/herself ineligible. Besides, there are normally quite enough mods, except on matchdays recently, when the members have had to organise themselves a match thread or two.

And that won't do at all.

what absolute St Landrew bullsh*t.

St Landrew in 'pretending that being a moderator on the saints forum makes you somehow morally or intellectually superior' shocker :rolleyes:

A bit like 'the first rule of fight club is 'you do not talk about fight club'' but on an internet forum.

what absolute St Landrew bullsh*t.

St Landrew in 'pretending that being a moderator on the saints forum makes you somehow morally or intellectually superior' shocker :rolleyes:

A bit like 'the first rule of fight club is 'you do not talk about fight club'' but on an internet forum.

Absolutely. Glad you saw it as it was intended. Don't tell me you took seriously though..? :shock:

I don't get the Fight Club bit. I'll even had a couple of glasses of wine, and I still don't get it. My metaphor was courtesy of Douglas Adams.

Absolutely. Glad you saw it as it was intended. Don't tell me you took seriously though..? :shock:

I don't get the Fight Club bit. I'll even had a couple of glasses of wine, and I still don't get it. My metaphor was courtesy of Douglas Adams.

Then you DEFINITELY wont get it if I told you that your "if you want to be a mod then you shouldn't be a mod" quote put me in the mind to think of dear old Albert Pierrepoint.

Maybe that is who you remind me of, Landrew. Albert Pierrepoint.

I feel hollowed out. Pancake was a mere confection, a plaything for the rulers of this crumbling ruin of a forum? I'd grown to admire and even, love, this character. Say it aint so?

This sheer abuse of power shows that the time has come to remove the hierarchy that exists, as you say, within this crumbling ruin of a forum. No longer can the bourgeois acts of oppression from the moderators be tolerated, as they continue to exploit the working members. The current imperialistic forum has simply conserved our previous cultural, economic and social failings. It is time for the uprising of the common forum members, a cyber revolution! And with it the emergence of an anarcho-syndicalist forum, where simple minded forum members such as yourselves can, on a weekly bases, be given the opportunity and honour to moderate. With this we can truly establish a forum of social equity!