Saints Vs Oldham - Second Half

Ponty

give me the subject as i was always good at that sort of stuff and could knock out course work without ever knowing what **** i was on about. baffling with bull**** is my speciality.;)

I need to look at the cost estimation process of SSE, discuss how reactive power, volt drop and power factor as well as P2/6 regulations affect the overall price and basically see if we can save any money anywhere.

I need to back this up with load flow diagrams etc

I need to look at the cost estimation process of SSE, discuss how reactive power, volt drop and power factor as well as P2/6 regulations affect the overall price and basically see if we can save any money anywhere.

oh.

Why save money, just crank up the price a few percentage points.

I think we all need to relax, we've got half an hour + remaining and we didn't have any of that on Saturday and still won. I am going to go and wash up for 10 minutes and hopefully when I return we'll be winning, if not no biggy, I BELIEVE we will grind them down.

Why save money, just crank up the price a few percentage points.

Not allowed any more, Ofgem have said we are not allowed to make a profit over a certain percentage, though we have just changed profit margins with indirects anyways.

I think i can save money, but they won't listen to my suggestions anyways !!

Not allowed any more, Ofgem have said we are not allowed to make a profit over a certain percentage, though we have just changed profit margins with indirects anyways.

I think i can save money, but they won't listen to my suggestions anyways !!

Get a job at the European Commission then or NATO, they never worry about saving money.