Oldham build-up

SuperMikey

Wotton will play and we will win. The league cup defeats live long in the momory so I hope we take them to pieces.

By the way Seaborne is totally left footed so playing him at right back is madness. Semi will play no matter what. After being skinned alive by pace against the skates AP will never again go for a slow full back IMO. Which is great. Hopefully he can find one with balls and who knows how to tackle.

We cant afford to underestimate them but i think we could get away with making a couple of changes IMO.

I would like to see Puncheon in CM alongside Hammond but i just know that Pards will start with Wotton. Connolly has been there or there abouts for the last couple of weeks so i'd love to see him get a start alongside Lambert then bring Barnard on for Lambert if we are in a comfortable position. Barnard was able to lead the line for Southend on his own so i feel could easily play in Rickie's position as backup.

Saints to win 3-0 :) COYR!!

Is it 4 because it was techinally violent conduct, think 4 games seems a tad harsh. Looking forward to the game though, win or bust now at the business end of the season. Our excellent goal difference could be crucial I think.

I am pretty certain that Wotton will replace spiderman. It makes sense. We have enough goals in the team elsewhere but Hammond cannot hold midfield by himself. Puncheon would be a bit of a luxury in midfield if we play 442. Gillett has not played enough.

Hammond is on 9 bookings. If he gets another one will he be suspended or is there an amnesty at this stage of the season? We cannot afford to lose Hammond as well and this an area that needs addressing for next season.

Just realised, Morgans out for 4 games as its a straight red, no more league games this season for him, unless we make the play-offs ;)

Nooo 3 isn't it? Other straight red was rescinded so the extra game doesn't get added on.

Edit: Just confirmed on late kick off show that it is 3 matches.

Edited by for_heaven's_Saint

Nooo 3 isn't it? Other straight red was rescinded so the extra game doesn't get added on.

Edit: Just confirmed on late kick off show that it is 3 matches.

It is 4.

confirmed on the OS and by Pardew in the pre-match interview.

Even if we don't make it to the playoffs to finish on a run of so many wins is a fantastic statement of intent for next season. Should help us keep our staff in tact, with some better additions than would otherwise be possible. This would probably mean without the - 10 we would have gone up automatically as well, which would be awesome considering the mess we were in.

So... come on boys, lets keep this run going tonight

I am pretty certain that Wotton will replace spiderman. It makes sense. We have enough goals in the team elsewhere but Hammond cannot hold midfield by himself. Puncheon would be a bit of a luxury in midfield if we play 442. Gillett has not played enough.

Hammond is on 9 bookings. If he gets another one will he be suspended or is there an amnesty at this stage of the season? We cannot afford to lose Hammond as well and this an area that needs addressing for next season.

15 bookings is the current penalty level,so no-one in our side will get suspended because of bookings this season, unless they get 2 yellows=1 red in a game of course.

Potentially the last game I can get to this season unless I can persuade the other half to come and see Carlisle on Saturday. I must say I've had immense fun this season. I've been to games as much as possible this season when work allows, something I didn't try doing much in previous seasons, and have thoroughly enjoyed my trips down from Surrey, even when I've been on my tod. My first game of the season was to see the fateful home loss against Brizzle Rovers, and irrespective of the scoreline, I was hooked and couldn't believe I'd put off going for so long. (I used to have mild agoraphobia but I'm ok now. :-)) Following this game I'll have been to 12 in all comps, and of course I will be dropping my past plastic status to continue to go to games forever more - even if that means costing me an arm and a leg. I'm proud to be a Saint, I've been proud to be a Saint for 21 years, and I'm now proud of myself to have got over past phobias and go.

Oh, and special mention goes to the M3 - 4 sets of average speed cameras was a joke. Thank you for completing works and getting rid of some. I want NONE next season! :-)

So to todays game, an enjoyable romp in the late evening sunshine. Oldham fans must be fearing the worst, I can't think that any other result will happen than a win for us. Will it matter? Well yes, even if we can't get enough points, it's beneficial to finish the season in fine form. Antonio is still playing for a contract, though I feel he's done more than enough, Pardew is still fighting to stay as manager next season (he will be unless someone pilfers him), and the rest are all trying to beat goalscoring records.

As for Morgan, it's a blow, but James who I'm assuming is now fully fit an slot straight in. Other than that, keep it the same, but if we don't sign Papa in the summer, and I hope we do, then I hope he plays today so I can see him one last time.

As to the score? A comfortable 4-0, and I'm being very restraining when I give that score. Could be more...

I would like to see Puncheon in CM alongside Hammond

You wouldn't say that if you went to Wycombe away! Pardew gave up after 20 minutes, subbed Antonio, and put Puncheon back out wide.

Would like to see Gillett, but as he has only had two sub appearances so far this season it is highly unlikely.

When was his first red then as i'm sure the red card he got at MK Dons in the JPT Semi was recinded to a yellow?

Don't think it was rescinded. Recall that the red card stood, but the suspension was reduced from three games to one as a three match ban was thought to be excessive for the offence committed.

I'm going to be without a PC tonight so living in France i wont be able to get the result until tomorrow morning, do an of you know of a phone No i can ring to get the result ?

It will cost you £1 per text but if you ask AQA on 63336 what the score is at any time during the match or after they will give you the score and the goalscorers within a minute of you sending your text

It will cost you £1 per text but if you ask AQA on 63336 what the score is at any time during the match or after they will give you the score and the goalscorers within a minute of you sending your text

oh some of the questions I've text that on a night out down town!!!

He has been at the club for 4 years and it still amazes me how many people do this! ;) :D

Sorry I can't for the life of me spell Davis...:rolleyes:

I even met his mum and dad once..

Believe it or not they were introduced to me as Mr and Mrs Davies. But I always knew, Kelvin would grow up to be a Davis;)

Come on Kevin Davies:D