Yeovil (0) v (0) Saints,2nd half chat....

saint lard

Saints have 13 pts from the last 15 pts and now very 3 winnable home games v Oldham, Carlisle & Southend with away trip to Gillingham.

Huddersfield to play Stockport (A) Colchester (H) and Exeter (A)

The dream continues.

And don't rule out Charlton not picking up any points from their next two.. :-o

Saints have 13 pts from the last 15 pts and now very 3 winnable home games v Oldham, Carlisle & Southend with away trip to Gillingham.

Huddersfield to play Stockport (A) Colchester (H) and Exeter (A)

The dream continues.

That Exeter game for Huddersfield provided we're still in with a chance by then could be absolutely crucial, Exeter is not going to be an easy place for Huddersfield to get a result given their position at the moment. They could be fighting to stay up and throw everything they've got at them to do it.

Although Gillingham could do the same to us

Edited by Gigersaint
Forgot about our similar game with Gillingjam.

I just realised... put our ten points back on, win our game in hand and we are actually 1 point off 2nd place :=o

Plus factor in we did not have a team or a pre season . And it took us 9/10 games to get started... So we gave every one a 9 game and ten point head start... Bloody cracking effort to get this close to playoffs

+1...sooooo many idiots

People are entitled to moan about one of their players needlessly getting himself sent out just cos he's got a bad temper.

I like schneiderlin as a player I just wish he'd learn to walk away. His actions COULD have cost us the game...