Honorary Lions Fans for Friday Night..?

St Landrew

I have a bad feeling about this one .............. time to lump money on huddesfield, hopefully that will feck em up !

Yup - covered myself in the case of a draw but I'll profit if Huddersfield were to nab it. So it's a guaranteed Millwall win :D

Surprised to see Huddersfield as bookies favourites tbh.

They are at home where they have only lost once in the League all season. They also have scored the most home goals in League One and have one of the best home defensive records. Thus not really surprising even though Millwall are on good form and in 3rd place.

They are at home where they have only lost once in the League all season. They also have scored the most home goals in League One and have one of the best home defensive records. Thus not really surprising even though Millwall are on good form and in 3rd place.

but they very nearly lost their last home game against a lower team than millwall, anything can happen

only getting ads

Well as good as some streams are - they don't start playing the game until it actually starts in 'real life'. They have to have the pre-match (including ads etc) as well!

The pre-match build up has been fine on this site - I assume the game will be as well (when it actually kicks off).

Well as good as some streams are - they don't start playing the game until it actually starts in 'real life'. They have to have the pre-match (including ads etc) as well!

The pre-match build up has been fine on this site - I assume the game will be as well (when it actually kicks off).

meant screen ads rather than tv ads! 3rd time of refreshing and is working now!

Only just - if at all:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-one/huddersfield-v-millwall/win-market

Some bookies have them both at the same the price.

The draw at 12/5 is screaming out at me. I ain't gonna back it though as I never back what I don't want to happen. Come on Millwall.

Nice one Rut! Whoops wrong post...for the streaming link.. :)

Edited by LVSaint

Had a thought earlier which I'm dubious about sharing, but I'll see if people think it has weight, which is...

Millwall may NOT go 100% for a win tonight, as they would be making the chances of Saints being in the playoffs greater if they did, and won. If they then didn't manage to make automatic promotion [whether they won tonight or not], they would consider Huddersfield to be easier opposition than Saints.

As you can see, the frantic brain has being doing some overtime today. ;)

Had a thought earlier which I'm dubious about sharing, but I'll see if people think it has weight, which is...

Millwall may NOT go 100% for a win tonight, as they would be making the chances of Saints being in the playoffs greater if they did, and won. If they then didn't manage to make automatic promotion [whether they won tonight or not], they would consider Huddersfield to be easier opposition than Saints.

As you can see, the frantic brain has being doing some overtime today. ;)

They're a point behind Leeds and second place. Do you really think the players will be aiming to make their play offs chance easier? Or going hell for leather for second place?

Edited by Scudamore

It was just a thought.

Not a big fan of conspiracy theories! ;-)

Also football players are very stupid people.

They don't sit around poring over the table. They just want to win games and get the adoration! And the bimbos and flash cars and all the other trimmings that go with the job.