EuroMillions draw on Friday....

Um Bongo

If I won the jackpot alone (est.100million), I would be tempted, but then I'd back off. I couldnt face giving a large portion of my one true great stroke of luck in my life to Lowe and Wilde.

It's ok Alpine. Do what I'm doing, wait until they lose all value of their shares when we go into admin.

I've never won anything on the Lottery but if I won £100m I'd put pressure on Wilde and Askham to go and buy the club up with 24hrs to go before administration so more could be spent on the club and as little as possible to those that have put themselves before SFC. I'd also enjoy kicking Askham out of the building!

Amonst all the dross on here following the Rotherham result this appears to be the only post worth responding to. Why? Because I had a similar conversation with someone at the Ipswich game.

If you had a million would you invest it in Saints? (no) Would it make a difference (no). The same conclusion at £10 million. If you had £100 million you might put £10million in but in reality that would do no more than give us the chance to gamble for a year on big name players on big salaries in the hope that we would get promoted. We've tried that.

Listen I'm as disappointed as everyone else but the only sugar daddy that will do us any good is the one with bottomless pockets. And where is the fun in that?

I've followed Saints to the old First Division, back down, back up, into Premiership, down and to the bottom of the CCC. It's been this bad many times before, or at least seemed like it. Sometimes you just have to accept that in the cycle of things we will have a few bad years before the good times return. Believe me they will return. Throwing our dummies out of the pram (and we all have our favourite dummies managing the club) will serve no useful purpose.

Once, in the dim and distant past, before instant fame and success, teams won things by actually working with what they had as opposed to changing managers and boards every other week. It's harder but far more rewarding to witness. It's particular hard when you have a result like tonight (but we last lost to Rotherham two years before that giddy Cup Final run) but that is where good coaches show their worth. We have a whole team of those at SMS - not just JP.

If you put half a £100 million win into the club - you would still have 50 million left? Of that £50 million you could pay off the loan on SMS and get the club to repay you - thus getting the money back but on easier terms for the club - you would dtill have £20million in the bank -(sorry under the matress - i would n't put it anywhere near a bank - the only people I trust less that lowe!)... what are you going to do with your ninety million mowgli - you tight old git!

If i won the 100million jackpot i would honestly just come in, pay off the debts and just ask for a directors box for life at the stadium and a place on the board.

I wouldn't want to own the club but would just want to clear the debts and keep the club away from administration.

I would probably be booed by some sections of the fans though for not investing more in the club etc....!

Can i suggust we all enter and hope one of us wins? Take over the club for £30m, team up with other investors and get the club back on track.

I can but dream.

i wouldnt invest a penny in the club apart from maybe buying a box and the occasional visit with the kids to the megastore........oh and maybe an electric fence around my box to keep you peasants out :-)

Who in their right mind would WANT to buy the club even if they DID win the 100 mil

Just imagine Alps won it. He'd be pilloried by everyone who ever thought a glass may be half full.

Stu Romsey Saint would be having the local Methodists around DEMANDING that he set the general public an example and stopped drinking beer

Master Bates would stalked by the campaign for internet censorship

Me - yuk - taxes

Just imagine you pump in 10 mil now, get rid of the amigos and we don't make the playoffs - paint stripper all over your nice new Nissan GTR/Bentley, Jiffi bags of dog pooh delivered to your home becasue you didn't do what Fred in Paulsgrove demanded...

No siree who'd WANT to be a Football Chairman - only a complete nutcase...

Which is why we seem to get so many of them I suppose

If I won a 100 million I'd buy up Skatesville and the Cherries, sell off all their players, pay off Redkrapp to go into retirement, then bulldozer the Farton Rust Bowl, sell off the land and reinvest the whole sum total I'd have obtained into Saints, ensuring Rupert was solely in charge and given full reign to make the club great again. And for good measure I'd close down all the supporters forums so as to allow him and the manager to get on with the job in peace and without all the ITK commentators and IKBTY's

If I won a 100 million I'd buy up Skatesville and the Cherries, sell off all their players, pay off Redkrapp to go into retirement, then bulldozer the Farton Rust Bowl, sell off the land and reinvest the whole sum total I'd have obtained into Saints, ensuring Rupert was solely in charge and given full reign to make the club great again. And for good measure I'd close down all the supporters forums so as to allow him and the manager to get on with the job in peace and without all the ITK commentators and IKBTY's

:-)

How about a radio station?