Brizzle - back from the game

Thedelldays

the team were class, the atmosphere was superb and the guy singing 'its just like watching brazil' was defiantly a highlight! fair play to most the bristol fans for staying right until the final whistle as well.....personal favourite must have been the comical 'U'VE ONLY GOT ONE BALLLL, U'VE ONLY GOT ONE BALL!'

the team were class, the atmosphere was superb and the guy singing 'its just like watching brazil' was defiantly a highlight! fair play to most the bristol fans for staying right until the final whistle as well.....personal favourite must have been the comical 'U'VE ONLY GOT ONE BALLLL, U'VE ONLY GOT ONE BALL!'

Quickly followed by '2 balls, you've only got 2 balls' when one mysteriously re-appeared from over the stand!

A great night out. I also admit to thinking it would be one of those nights after the pen, then the cross bar, then one just wide of Kelvin's left post as they caught us on the break several times, then Deano putting a great header just wide.

However, after Ricky's first goal, I feel we must take an assist for the second. The "Dodgy Keeper" chant was so intense it could have done nothing else but put the young lad off, poor bloke!!

It then became a bit of a party on the terrace after Morgan's gem, with at least as much attention being paid to the other scores as the events on the pitch. Even most of the Gas fans waived and clapped as they left early to calls of "Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio" (apart from one sad fat loser who gave us the bird!).

A quality performance, even though (in my opinion) I feel Seabourne and Semi are not really the right players for us.

I got this email from a Bristol dwelling mate of mine this morning.

"I went past the ground last night and all I could hear were the sweet melodies of the Saints fans."

You were obviously treated to a cracker of a game and were rightly enjoying yourselves. Lucky bu66ers.

I was singing "its just like watching brazil" so could of been me!

Great game, good atmosphere on the terrace with some funny chants flying around. Was buzzing when I heard it was 4-2 to Walsall, the next thing I heard huddersfield had won 4-3, not cool!

The team played with great fluency, was a joy to watch at times. However, am I the only one who thinks that Semi was awful, bottled going in for most challenges, often out of position, looked like he wasnt interested!

Anyway, great momentum to push for the playoffs! COYR!

Who was the guy on the terrace that shouted "ALAN PARDEW....BLOODY GOOD JOB MATE!"

he got himself a cheer from all the guys around us lol.

The rovers fans we were drinking with all seemed friendly enough, apart from the one guy that spat on us while he was walking down the steps leaving early when we scored our 5th.

Living in Bristol (and in a gas part I may add) I have had a wonderful day ringing up my clients and saying I had a hoarse voice because of the game and then taking great delight when they start saying how crap a game it was acting surprised and saying how I thought it was a great result.

he was about 5 people in front of me

Hate to imagine what more of a bore you'd be if you attended more games. You sound like somebody who's just lost their virginity after coming in seconds. Can't stop talking about the experience even though they basically know f**k all about it.

Don't know if I prefer the DD who's now the all-knowing oracle coz he's actually gone to a game or the DD who gets all his recycled half-truths from the web and radio.:rolleyes:

Hate to imagine what more of a bore you'd be if you attended more games. You sound like somebody who's just lost their virginity after coming in seconds. Can't stop talking about the experience even though they basically know f**k all about it.

Don't know if I prefer the DD who's now the all-knowing oracle coz he's actually gone to a game or the DD who gets all his recycled half-truths from the web and radio.:rolleyes:

what the fuk are you on about..?