Walsall

Saint Keith

Yes our away form hasn't been great this season but in recent months we have won a lot of games against sides like Stockport and Exeter

Won 1-0 at Yeovil

Won 2-0 at Hartlepool

2-1 Carlisle

2-0 Tranmere

2-0 Leyton Orient

2-1 Wycombe

It's the two home games i'm more worried about us dropping points in

We were cruising tonight and playing it like a practice match and 3 shocking pieces of defending saw them score three from their 3 shots. Showed great character to turn it around and it is results like that which can kick start a good run

You've gained a lot of points on us by being a lot more consistent away to the lesser teams but on the other hand we have done much better than you away to the top teams.

I think if you go into the game against Exeter needing a victory you will come unstuck.

Exeter are a fully paid up member of the league 1 awkward squad - just the sort of team that will stick a spanner in your plans.

I'm happy that they are your last opponents and not ours.

You've gained a lot of points on us by being a lot more consistent away to the lesser teams but on the other hand we have done much better than you away to the top teams.

I think if you go into the game against Exeter needing a victory you will come unstuck.

Exeter are a fully paid up member of the league 1 awkward squad - just the sort of team that will stick a spanner in your plans.

I'm happy that they are your last opponents and not ours.

Indeed, they have only lost 4 times at home all season