Gas 1-5 Saints - Reaction

Arizona

You see, I don't really see why everybody seems to have such a downer on Semi. Not technically the greatest player but certainly better at RB than any of the other options we have and his pace helps in attack as well as defence. As a team we have conceded 10 goals in the 14 games Semi has played (8 wins and 5 draws) and although his contribution to that is obviously not as great as Harding or Fonte's., still a pretty damned good record.

You see, I don't really see why everybody seems to have such a downer on Semi. Not technically the greatest player but certainly better at RB than any of the other options we have and his pace helps in attack as well as defence. As a team we have conceded 10 goals in the 14 games Semi has played (8 wins and 5 draws) and although his contribution to that is obviously not as great as Harding or Fonte's., still a pretty damned good record.

I agree with this (other than a fit Murty or a Thomas in "goal machine" form).

I think Seabourne is a bit hard done by to be honest. I reckon because he was seen as the backup option to Ward in January, people are looking for him to be crap.

He's done ok so far, he's no Jaidi YET but neither is he a bad player, I also think he will keep getting better.

Agree with this, was discussing it with one of my mates yesterday. He is still relatively young and training every day with class players like Fonte and Jaidi and having the experience of Chris Perry around him... This will improve his game no end. By the time Jaidi retires Seaborne will be a good enough to warrant a regular place IMO.

I can't see it and I've looked REALLY hard. I hope he proves me wrong but is possibly Pardew's only mistake in the transfer market so far. :(

I've seen people slate him for "aimlessly hoofing it", which is EXACTLY what Jaidi does - he is just more confident about it.

Give him time.

I've seen people slate him for "aimlessly hoofing it", which is EXACTLY what Jaidi does - he is just more confident about it.

Give him time.

Jaidi and Seaborne are both guilty of a lot of aimless hoofs. Jaidi probably more so. However Jaidi is much better in the air and positionally. Personally if I were Pardew I'd be looking for another centre back partner for Fonte (who is awesome :D).

Jaidi and Seaborne are both guilty of a lot of aimless hoofs. Jaidi probably more so. However Jaidi is much better in the air and positionally. Personally if I were Pardew I'd be looking for another centre back partner for Fonte (who is awesome :D).

He has to be becuase if he gets caught out of postion my gran can out run him, at least Seabourne has the pace to get back Jiadi is like a brick wall hard to get past but easy to outrun once you have.