Bristol Rovers Vs Saints - Second Half

Arizona

"Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Adam Lallana by Jeff Hughes. Jon Otsemobor crosses the ball from the free kick right-footed from left wing, save made by Kelvin Davis" [bBC]

Feck me that must have been a bad cross :rolleyes:

Edited by VectisSaint
OK, LV beat me to it

I agree and this could make him Fabregas.

I do believe he is a smiliar sort of player, minus the goals, at the moment he dictates the game so well from midfield and as i have pointed out before, our form seems to coincide with his, if he plays well we do etc.

Don't get me wrong guys, i am not saying he is as good as Cesc, but he is a very talented young lad, and mark my words, goals this season or not he will have eyes on him.

I am still worried that it's just a little bit too much to catch Huddersfield?

if we win all our remaining games, i think we can do it.

they will not win all of their games. They only need to lose 1 game, and we're behind them by 2pts.

I do believe he is a smiliar sort of player, minus the goals, at the moment he dictates the game so well from midfield and as i have pointed out before, our form seems to coincide with his, if he plays well we do etc.

Don't get me wrong guys, i am not saying he is as good as Cesc, but he is a very talented young lad, and mark my words, goals this season or not he will have eyes on him.

More than that, if he plays we win. We need another like him for next season because his injury cost us badly.

oh, but no, he has £6,000 to make from that so he, obviously, has at least £2,000 to throw down the drain - what a top top man he must be. Hope he'll be my friend.

looking like a pretty good investment all in all. Rickie was at 2/1 when he should have been 5/6.

just hope Grant Holt doesn't score 4 for Norwich....

will be a difficult for me is Barnard starts scoring hatfuls...!

Hopefully scoring tonight will be a big lift for Schneiderlin and he will go on and score a couple more in the run in too.

he's struck me as the kind of player that just needs 1 goal...before he starts regularly knocking them in.