Who is looking forward to Saturday

ladysaint

Am I looking forward to Saturday ? Yes the weather looks promising,might do a bit of fishing,play a round of golf ,go out i for a drink or two or maybe just do a few jobs around the house.What I wont be doing is either watching or listening to Saints on the radio, had enough of wasting my time on that , life,s too short .

I can't wait for Saturday. My Dad and his parents lived in Donny for years and naturally enough I have followed closely their downfall and then rise from the ashes. Never in a million years did I think we would ever face each other in the league, but what do you know.

My Dad actually "helped build the new stadium", well he's a lorry driver that delivered 50 loads of iron girders/fencing, but I've yet to see the new ground. I went to Bell Vue many years ago to see Bury win in a midweek cup game with Peter Reid in midfield and boy was it a **** hole.

OK so no doubt every post above (not read them) is concerned about our own misfortunes, but if you stop for two seconds and consider how bad things got for Donny (the chairman went to jail having been caught trying to burn the ground down due to horrific financial problems) then perhaps you will see that things could be worse!

Anyho for those that are going, especially the few coming from the south coast, enjoy the trip and the game. See ya there.

He totally drifts out of games when he plays in the hole too IMO.

I'm not sure we can afford the luxury of a "hole" at the moment! ;)

Simple formation, simple tactics, with decent players giving 100%.

spot on. If we really must play this 4-3-3 then make him one of the strikers not the midfield. I'd much rather see Lallana at rigth wing than McGoldrik.

I can't wait for Saturday. My Dad and his parents lived in Donny for years and naturally enough I have followed closely their downfall and then rise from the ashes. Never in a million years did I think we would ever face each other in the league, but what do you know.

My Dad actually "helped build the new stadium", well he's a lorry driver that delivered 50 loads of iron girders/fencing, but I've yet to see the new ground. I went to Bell Vue many years ago to see Bury win in a midweek cup game with Peter Reid in midfield and boy was it a **** hole.

OK so no doubt every post above (not read them) is concerned about our own misfortunes, but if you stop for two seconds and consider how bad things got for Donny (the chairman went to jail having been caught trying to burn the ground down due to horrific financial problems) then perhaps you will see that things could be worse!

Anyho for those that are going, especially the few coming from the south coast, enjoy the trip and the game. See ya there.

"Rupert Lowe did not realize how dangerous petrol vapour could be"..........big day for daily echo sales i think!