Rotherham V Saints Post Match Views

exit2

But the luvvies keep telling us it so it must be true.

all 2 of them?

I think you know my view that I would like to see the current lot absolutly no-where near our club so i dont think i am a luvie. but i still dont see an alternative to the current situation without some serious financial backing by way of either (hopefully) a take over or investment.

Crap being a saint right now :(

well...not suprised myself...we are crap big time and are in serious danger in going down should things not drastically improve.

please, I would ask certain posters not to insult my intelligence and say it is early days and we will be fine..and claim that they enjoy the league we are in and the football we play..

it is crap all round..probably why no one bothers to go anymore..

Meh...

Very good point by Armstrong on Radio Hampshire - "what has happened in the last month?"

Before the Blackpool game we were the fizzy pop's Arsenal...now we are a poor man's Crewe. Is it the players or JP? Does the stench of death around SMS kill any youthful enthusiasm?

Obviously by posting so early I did not see the game but it would seem in a month the playing with pride kids are the same as the losers of last year....

Very hard to keep positive now.

Not too shabby all things considered. A pretty strong performance against a team tipped by their fans to do pretty well but who find themselves near the foot of their league. Some worthy individual efforts on a chilly autumn evening in Sheffield. The boys should be proud.

Anyway, enough about Rotherham. Saints were ****.

well...not suprised myself...we are crap big time and are in serious danger in going down should things not drastically improve.

please, I would ask certain posters not to insult my intelligence and say it is early days and we will be fine..and claim that they enjoy the league we are in and the football we play..

it is crap all round..probably why no one bothers to go anymore..

Meh...[/quote

it was all too obvious on saturday that relegation is a better han 50/50 prospect.

Barnsley were hopeless, and even they stopped us.

Oh dear.

It's all just a front. Come December we will be top of the league and go unbeaten untill the end of the season.

Seriously, Saints can **** off right now. More important things to worry about, like the bogey in my nose. I'm trying to get it out, but can't. I'm sure you know what i mean. I will not give up untill it is removed.

Very good point by Armstrong on Radio Hampshire - "what has happened in the last month?"

Before the Blackpool game we were the fizzy pop's Arsenal...now we are a poor man's Crewe. Is it the players or JP? Does the stench of death around SMS kill any youthful enthusiasm?

Obviously by posting so early I did not see the game but it would seem in a month the playing with pride kids are the same as the losers of last year....

Very hard to keep positive now.

That's a bloody good question. The only thing I can think of is Killer's loss of form against Blackpool and subsequent injury. But I am not privvy to insider info.

Despite the initial promise, I have to say Billy Davies would give this football club and it's players a big ****ing kick up the arse it needs.

This is a man who can rejuvinate the club, the players, the fans and the city.

Can of worms,open.

I agree,but we are skint,and he isn't a yes man.