Can you make a judgement next Christmas?

Legod Third Coming

I know you get off on failure and sacking people, but where exactly by sticking with a manager show lack of ambition? If that was the case then surely the Board should have sacked McMenemy when, not only did he take us down but he failed to get us back up for 3 seasons.

We have won a cup and without the -10 we would be in the play off places...no ambition?

Utter b*ll*cks.

Pardew has show plenty of ambition and if given time will get us promoted. Sacking him next Christmas unless there has been a complete disaster would be stupid.

Anyway, given eh season we have had why are we even talking about sacking him FFS???

Oh yes, I remember, we beat Charlton yesterday - another "top" club we have turned over, so lets talk about getting shot of Pardew.

You couldn't make this up.

+1. Have we learned nothing from the last ten years? Pardew is doing a great job.

Still no support for the manager again I see. What constitutes a "whiff of failure" in your book? Not winning every game?

We won again on Saturday you know. We beat Charlton. One of the better sides in this league. Still you carry on having wet dreams about Kenny Jacket.

The sad thing is Alpine, it doesn't matter who manages us, you will always find fault with them becase that is your way.

Oh by the way. MLT thinks we have the best manager in our division. You might want to start slagging him off too.

p.s. We won a trophy at Wembley and are still within a shout of the play offs (which is where we would be without the minus 10) but do feel free to carry on your pathetic agenda about a "lack of ambition".....

Oh for crying out loud. Alpine is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles, but some of the posts attacking him are ridiculous.

Try reading the posts properly before posting nonsense.

So if we're in the top 6 at christmas, say 4 or 5 points off automatic, you think Pardew should be sacked?

If we are midtable then yes, he has to go.

Not sure why even midtable has to be the be-all and end-all, we'd be at most 10 points off the playoffs.

Accepted that our expectations next season are going to be above "try to sneak into the playoffs", because we already have a squad that's top 4 ready, and even if we've added new players the underpinning ability should be enough to get us results.

But at the same time, we might have had a massive run of injuries, or played all the title contenders in the first two months away from home, and any of those kind of things can impact a season or a snapshot position and not be the manager's fault.

+1. Have we learned nothing from the last ten years? Pardew is doing a great job.

And I don't think anyone on this thread or anywhere else, has said otherwise. Well i did, i said he was doing a good job rather than a great job.

But the thread was suggesting it doesn't matter where we are at christmas (if still in league 1) we should stick with AP. And personally i think if we are propping up league 1 at christmas he should go. No so controversial. Others seem to think he should have 10 years whatever happens, even falling a few leagues.

And I don't think anyone on this thread or anywhere else, has said otherwise. Well i did, i said he was doing a good job rather than a great job.

But the thread was suggesting it doesn't matter where we are at christmas (if still in league 1) we should stick with AP. And personally i think if we are propping up league 1 at christmas he should go. No so controversial. Others seem to think he should have 10 years whatever happens, even falling a few leagues.

This thread hasn't said it doesn't matter where we are at xmas more like it may be wrong to use xmas as the time to make a final judgement on AP's performance, two very different things.

Exactly. As I said, this business of not being able to judge the performance from August to December was nothing more than making excuses early.

To be fair, Leeds going off the boil seemed to coincide with Beckford 'staying'... when he was nearly off to Newcastle...

As the OP mentions, its tricky to read tooo much into the table at Christmas for many clubs, but NOrwich have built momentum and are sitting pretty after a stuttering start.... for me it wil be about Saints showing that momentum.... getting better and better as teh season progresses and building on what I hope will be a good start... by the Jan next seasion I would wxpect us to be in the top 5 with the gap between the sides small - we will have the rersources, the squad etc so the 'luck' aspect is why I say top 5 not top 2, because it also depends on what other clubs do... I want to see us be able to grind out wins as well as play a fluid and expansive game...

Under AP we have shown glimpses of what the squad can do, abut we have all recognised we need a little more consistency and possibly some more variety tactically. I am confident we will get that next season.

Yes there is sometimes a danger that we forget its a 'marathon not a sprint' - and if we start well its really vital AP can maintain the momentum, but if we are building nicely say 5-6 points off the top in 4-5 th spot, I will be quite happy at Christmas... if we are mid table and 15 points off the playoffs? It is a very tough call - and one that can really only be answered in hindsight... I am just gald I dont have to make that sort of decision.

To be fair, Leeds going off the boil seemed to coincide with Beckford 'staying'... when he was nearly off to Newcastle...

As the OP mentions, its tricky to read tooo much into the table at Christmas for many clubs, but NOrwich have built momentum and are sitting pretty after a stuttering start.... for me it wil be about Saints showing that momentum.... getting better and better as teh season progresses and building on what I hope will be a good start... by the Jan next seasion I would wxpect us to be in the top 5 with the gap between the sides small - we will have the rersources, the squad etc so the 'luck' aspect is why I say top 5 not top 2, because it also depends on what other clubs do... I want to see us be able to grind out wins as well as play a fluid and expansive game...

Under AP we have shown glimpses of what the squad can do, abut we have all recognised we need a little more consistency and possibly some more variety tactically. I am confident we will get that next season.

Yes there is sometimes a danger that we forget its a 'marathon not a sprint' - and if we start well its really vital AP can maintain the momentum, but if we are building nicely say 5-6 points off the top in 4-5 th spot, I will be quite happy at Christmas... if we are mid table and 15 points off the playoffs? It is a very tough call - and one that can really only be answered in hindsight... I am just gald I dont have to make that sort of decision.

The FA cup runs seemed to have an impact. They never bothered with the JPT, but the financial aspect of the FA cup must still be important to them.

The decision on Pardew is down to Cortese and I am happy with what ever conclusion he comes to there. There should be no excuses for not starting well. I expect a lot of players to go out and a lot of better ones to come in. I have seen a lot of mediocre managers do a very good job in this league, without hardly a transfer fee between them. You cannot overlook the fact our massive resources give us right to be where we are or better, so comparisons with any previous just does not hold water.

I saw a definite change in the team against Pompey, something I said at the time would wipe away any team in this league. But equally it was not difficult to understand that it is close to impossible to maintain those levels 2 times a week. Premier clubs suffer in exactly the same manner, so no reason we should be different.

The crux of the matter is as you pointed out the ability to grind out wins. That can only be done by the midfield contributing defensively in an organised manner. That requires the right players in the right positions, combined with the tactics. This is one area where I feel Pardew has not got right either on the training ground or squad selection. The expansive game is a beauty to watch when you have the players able to make it stick with high stamina levels, unless the opposition disappears against us, then it becomes easy.

Grinding out wins is something that does not require the same energy levels and with a big enough squad, we should be easily ok for the season. Just invested in Saints Player and looking back through the games, I don't feel we are organised as a team as a combination of tactics and players selected for position. The midfield don't move as a unit in relation to the defence or attack and the same can be said sometimes of the defence. The amount of space given away on our 14 yard line is worrying at times. I have heard Pardew make several comments regarding similar issues, so he should be able to come up with a solution.

The FA cup runs seemed to have an impact. They never bothered with the JPT

Erm, did they get to the Northern Area Final by accident then ?

I'm also not sure teams who murder their opponents when they play expansive flowing, varied, decent football should be thinking about getting into "grinding out" contests. Sure, dig in when you're not playing well, but always aim to play well.

Edited by The9

I think it will be obvious to all of us if Alan Pardew isn't up to the job next season regardless of our position come Christmas.

I fully expect our squad to be significantly better come August than it is now and as a result I would expect us to dominate this division (if, of course, we're still in it). If come Christmas there are 8 or 9 teams ahead of us then Pardew will be gone and it will be justified. There is no way that over 23 games thare should be that many teams ahead of us. Granted we 'could do a Millwall' and get to an automatic spot by the end of the season but no one in any job gets judged on what they may do in the future. In fact, the greater disparity between your potential and your actual acheivement, the more harshly you will be judged.

Personally I think it's a moot point anyway. I'm a big fan of Pardew and I think he'll continue to build a squad that gets us fans excited and that will be far too good for most, if not all, teams in this division. If he builds that squad and they don't perform then it will be with regret that I concede that he's not a good enough manager.

The FA cup runs seemed to have an impact. They never bothered with the JPT, but the financial aspect of the FA cup must still be important to them.

The decision on Pardew is down to Cortese and I am happy with what ever conclusion he comes to there. There should be no excuses for not starting well. I expect a lot of players to go out and a lot of better ones to come in. I have seen a lot of mediocre managers do a very good job in this league, without hardly a transfer fee between them. You cannot overlook the fact our massive resources give us right to be where we are or better, so comparisons with any previous just does not hold water.

I saw a definite change in the team against Pompey, something I said at the time would wipe away any team in this league. But equally it was not difficult to understand that it is close to impossible to maintain those levels 2 times a week. Premier clubs suffer in exactly the same manner, so no reason we should be different.

I think it is something like twenty six points from the last twelve games for SFC

Forty Eight from the last twenty four as well I think

So things are getting better however we play

The crux of the matter is as you pointed out the ability to grind out wins. That can only be done by the midfield contributing defensively in an organised manner. That requires the right players in the right positions, combined with the tactics. This is one area where I feel Pardew has not got right either on the training ground or squad selection. The expansive game is a beauty to watch when you have the players able to make it stick with high stamina levels, unless the opposition disappears against us, then it becomes easy.

Grinding out wins is something that does not require the same energy levels and with a big enough squad, we should be easily ok for the season. Just invested in Saints Player and looking back through the games, I don't feel we are organised as a team as a combination of tactics and players selected for position. The midfield don't move as a unit in relation to the defence or attack and the same can be said sometimes of the defence. The amount of space given away on our 14 yard line is worrying at times. I have heard Pardew make several comments regarding similar issues, so he should be able to come up with a solution.

I thought they lost the JPT N Final on Penalties

Edited by John B

Exactly. As I said, this business of not being able to judge the performance from August to December was nothing more than making excuses early.

Guys, I really don't think anyone in their right mind would give Pardew 10 years if he was blindly leading us down s*** creek and into oblivion. I don't agree with giving managers time for time's sake (like some used to advocate with Burley) if it is patently obvious things aren't working out.

Also - I don't think people are necessarily trying to pretend that the first half of the season doesn't matter (although I can't speak for everyone of course!).

I think what the general argument against your point here is the first half of the season only matters to a certain extent. It needs to be a solid base for us to then crack on and try and win promotion. As Docker points out, if we were bottom at Xmas in League One then Pardew's position would be rightly under review. Christ, he might have resigned by then anyway in shame!:rolleyes:

Yes, we have got a lot more money that most in League One, and this should make sure that we're OK. But as I've argued before, we are on a general upward trend at the moment - not perfect by any means, but we have not had this level of hope and expectation for 7 years at least. That's what we need to focus on.

Erm, did they get to the Northern Area Final by accident then ?

I'm also not sure teams who murder their opponents when they play expansive flowing, varied, decent football should be thinking about getting into "grinding out" contests. Sure, dig in when you're not playing well, but always aim to play well.

They rested players in JPT games, far more than we did. They had 7 fresh players on the pitch against us when we played them at home. This was no where near a priority for them.

Your right, IF teams can play expansive flowing football consistently, why bother changing. But to add that little fly in the ointment, it is patently obvious we cannot keep it going. Otherwise how do you explain the inability of being able to win a corner at Wycombe, after giving Norwich a lesson in how to play the game?

There's always one team that starts off at a gallop and builds an enormous lead in the first part of the season but they always seem to fall back into the chasing pack after Christmas. The time to judge a season is at the its end and not half-way through, IMO.

in the play off season didn't cardiff fly out of the blokes and then if i'm right in thinking collapsed after xmas and didn't even make the play offs?

Oh for crying out loud. Alpine is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles, but some of the posts attacking him are ridiculous.

Try reading the posts properly before posting nonsense.

I would suggest that the attacks on Pardew are nonsense and the fact that certain people on here are talking about getting rid of him at Christmas next year if we aren't world beaters despite the fact that this season isn't over yet!!!!

I would suggest that the attacks on Pardew are nonsense and the fact that certain people on here are talking about getting rid of him at Christmas next year if we aren't world beaters despite the fact that this season isn't over yet!!!!

I find people trying to make excuses for him when he hasnt failed next season yet as equally bizarre.

It sounds like arrogance, but pretty much anything short of total dominance of the league next season will be deemed as failure by Cortese and Liebherr, and Pardew will be out of work.

At Christmas, we need to be in the top 6, or, if it proves to be a close league in terms of points (which I don't think it will be), then we can be just outside the play-offs if we're not too many points behind the auto spots.

I don't think the play-offs would be good enough for us next year, unless we win them, and even then I think Pardew would be sweating. I worry that if we don't get out of this league at the next two attempts, the lovely funding of Mr Liebherr may dry up and we're forced to find new financiers.

Perhaps I worry too much. I think Pardew is a very good manager, and he is certainly capable of getting us out of this league. I'm sure he'll see to it that, on paper, we have the strongest team to start next season that we could possible have, but as we all know, having the strongest team and winning all the games don't always go hand in hand.

By Christmas, we'll have more of an idea of our fate, but lets just enjoy the last few games of this season, the summer rest, and the fresh transfer speculation that the summer will bring.

On December 31st, Leeds were eight points clear at the top of the league.

Milwall were eighth - TWENTY points behind Leeds.

So how the hell can we hope to make an assessment of our promotion chances halfway through a season??

Even when we started the season slowly and disappointingly it was clear Pardew was doing a good job - team's spirit and confidence visibly improving, decent tactics, excellent signings and players wanting to play for him.

I know you get off on failure and sacking people, but where exactly by sticking with a manager show lack of ambition? If that was the case then surely the Board should have sacked McMenemy when, not only did he take us down but he failed to get us back up for 3 seasons.

We have won a cup and without the -10 we would be in the play off places...no ambition?

Utter b*ll*cks.

Pardew has show plenty of ambition and if given time will get us promoted. Sacking him next Christmas unless there has been a complete disaster would be stupid.

Anyway, given eh season we have had why are we even talking about sacking him FFS???

Oh yes, I remember, we beat Charlton yesterday - another "top" club we have turned over, so lets talk about getting shot of Pardew.

You couldn't make this up.

I think the only person who "gets off on failure" on this forum is you.

You're the one who decided anyone who thought we could challenge for the play offs this season was "unrealistic" "needed a reality check" and all those other sneering comments you dished out at the start of the season.

You also sneered at the idea of Pardew delivering instant success, which he has done this season, because it doens't fit your "everyone must be rubbish for three years because that how Lawrie did it" world view.

And you sneer at the idea that buying players equates to a better team and better performance. It's your comments that makes Cortese shake his head and think why bother. Why bother giving Pardew any money for players when the likes of you shrug and sneer and say "it doesn't make any difference".

Well screw you and your negativity.

Thank you from me Alan Pardew for delivering instant success as I said you could and the likes of SOG sneered at: "What is this so-called instant success, you need a reality check sneer, sneer, wouldn't happen, doesn't happen, never happens, Lawrie said so"

Thank you from me Cortese and Markus for spending money on fantastic new players. They've made our team better while the likes of SOG sneered at it: "money doesn't make any difference, doesn't buy success sneer sneer"

Thank you for the fans who like me talked of the play offs in August. And not the likes of SOG who sneered at the very idea "get a reality check, grow up, kids today these days sneer, sneer, sneer"

There's one person who "gets off on failure" on this forum and it's you.

You're the one who decided anyone who thought we could challenge for the play offs this season was "unrealistic" "needed a reality check" and all those other sneering comments you dished out at the start of the season.

You also sneered at the idea of Pardew delivering instant success, which he has done this season, because it doens't fit your "everyone must be rubbish for three years because that how Lawrie did it" world view.

And you sneer at the idea that buying players equates to a better team and better performance. It's your comments that makes Cortese shake his head and think why bother. Why bother giving Pardew any money for players when the likes of you shrug and sneer and say "it doesn't make any difference".

Thank you from me Alan Pardew for delivering instant success as I said you could and the likes of SOG sneered at: "What is this so-called instant success, you need a reality check sneer, sneer, wouldn't happen, doesn't happen, never happens, Lawrie said so"

Thank you from me Cortese and Markus for spending money on fantastic new players. They've made our team better while the likes of SOG sneered at it: "money doesn't make any difference, doesn't buy success sneer sneer"

Thank you for the fans who like me talked of the play offs in August. And not the likes of SOG who sneered at the very idea "get a reality check, grow up, kids today these days sneer, sneer, sneer"

What on earth are you talking about and what planet do you inhabit? The same one as your mate Alpine?

Where do I say that everyone should be rubbish for three years exactly?

I just point out that the likes of you and your mate would be calling for McMenemy's head after one season on Div 2 football because neither of you has one ounce of patience.

Christ, and I paid £5 to read this nonsense.

LOL, nice one...

Even when we started the season slowly and disappointingly it was clear Pardew was doing a good job - team's spirit and confidence visibly improving, decent tactics, excellent signings and players wanting to play for him.

I concur - I have already made my assessment. Pardew is a good manager.

However, if he is eight points clear on December 31st, it will be no indication of our real likelihood of automatic promotion as Leeds and Millwall have proven. (Albeit, we are much more likely than if we were sat in 12th/13th, 40 points off the play-offs!)

So we have to make a decision now - where in the league do we need to be for people to be satisfied that he is doing a good job? Or more to the point, what evidence do those who feel we have underperformed this season (and I cannot believe such people exist, but then so does the Klu Klux Klan and Jedward) need by Christmas 2010?

(And, I will say this again for the hard of thinking, I believe we will be promoted this season through the play-offs, obviously).

Agree now, but if we're 6th or 7th next Christmas, many people will be wanting him gone sadly. Patience doesn't exist in football even amongst those fans who call for it.

If we enter the 2010-2011 season in August with a squad that has been visibly enhanced over even what we have now, and are sitting in 6th or 7th place (bottom of playoff zone) at Xmas, especially if we have being losing against teams in the bottom third of the table, would you really be endosring sticking with him ?

If we enter the 2010-2011 season in August with a squad that has been visibly enhanced over even what we have now, and are sitting in 6th or 7th place (bottom of playoff zone) at Xmas, especially if we have being losing against teams in the bottom third of the table, would you really be endosring sticking with him ?

Losing is a fact of life. Norwich recently lost 3-1 at Tranmere. Are you suggesting Paul Lambert should not be endorsed?

I'd accept a defeat every now and then, it happens - every team loses football matches, but i wouldn't be happy if we were scrapping around in the playoffs way off the auto places, after the invesement we have put into the team.

That would be a massive massive let down IMO and i'm not sure Markus/Nicola would accept that either. Promotion is a must next year, and i don't fancy taking the route via the playoffs, it's a lottery and anything can happen.

Auto promotion or bust IMO.

I'd accept a defeat every now and then, it happens - every team loses football matches, but i wouldn't be happy if we were scrapping around in the playoffs way off the auto places, after the invesement we have put into the team.

That would be a massive massive let down IMO and i'm not sure Markus/Nicola would accept that either. Promotion is a must next year, and i don't fancy taking the route via the playoffs, it's a lottery and anything can happen.

Auto promotion or bust IMO.

I agree with most of that but you could fall short of automatic promotion, like Leeds and Charlton look likely to do after challenging all season. I want to win the division next year, let alone get automatic promotion but there is a fine line between doing that and failing to do so.

Championship? Yes! Automatic promotion? Yes! Settling for the play-offs after giving the top two places a bloody good run for their money? Just about! Scraping into the play-offs or dare I say worse? Hell no!

if we are top at Christmas he should stay

if we are bottom then he should go

The support he should be given by NC will decreas the lower we are, but its not an exact science as

factors such as these will detract from the support he has at any given league position:

a lot of money spent

lack of entertaining football

low crowds

poor team spirit

conversely he will have more support in any given position if:

suffered bad injuries

we lose good players to other clubs

loose coaching staff etc

playing good football

good crowds

few unlucky results.

Not saying these justify the extremes but show its hard to predict the exact circumstances.

We can only judge as how we are now.

My view is that I am 100% happy to keep Pardew and hope we enter a period of success based on stability.

if we are top at Christmas he should stay

if we are bottom then he should go

The support he should be given by NC will decreas the lower we are, but its not an exact science as

factors such as these will detract from the support he has at any given league position:

a lot of money spent

lack of entertaining football

low crowds

poor team spirit

conversely he will have more support in any given position if:

suffered bad injuries

we lose good players to other clubs

loose coaching staff etc

playing good football

good crowds

few unlucky results.

Not saying these justify the extremes but show its hard to predict the exact circumstances.

We can only judge as how we are now.

My view is that I am 100% happy to keep Pardew and hope we enter a period of success based on stability.

There are mitigating circumstances to any situation. Bad timing (after transfer windows close) of injury sustained to key players is one.

"A few unlucky results" is not one of them.

Losing players or coaching staff is as equally down to NC as AP to prevent.

they are mitigating factors.

The strength of mitigation can be debated, clearly if we are in relegation zone and Pardew moaned about some of those we would laugh at him, but higher up the league and suddenly having injury crisis on top of other factors then it would be different.

Are you 100% happy to keep him now? If not, why not?

If you are, why don't we wait and see how it goes!!

Please show me a comment where I have demanded that the team NEVER loses.

You haven't, you have just you are "not willing to settle" for being

8 points clear of 2nd

and 9 points clear of 3rd

with 6 games left

... if the team happens to lose one match in their last 3 (which in Norwich's case was to Tranmere, away from home).

I would say it's unrealistic not to expect people to think that you're very very difficult to please given that evidence, if not quite asking that the team NEVER loses.

To be honest you're coming across like one of the owners of Man City - "we've got loads of money, why aren't we winning everything - I keep sacking the manager when things go slightly wrong after all".

It would depend entirely on the circumstances. If we had an unbelievable run of injuries after the transfer window closed and were depending on young and inexperienced players then we should allow him that. However, I would expect us to dominate this league next year but that will require us to deal with with defensive teams and poor pitches - something we have signally failed to do this year. But I am quite sure Pardew will address that and I fully expect him to lead us out of this league next year(sorry, I still don't think we will make the play-offs!)

I hope you collect your £720 but I think that 11-1 reflects the true odds

Are the cumulative odds on us winning the next 6 games more than 11/1 ? It takes dropping any points and still going up out of the equation but might be much better odds - and that's without the 3 playoff matches.

I reckon/hope AP is a slow burner and builds a team that will be consistent rather than a flash in the pan like Phil Brown's Hull

Not so sure they were so much a "flash in the pan" as an unknown quantity who were easily worked out once they'd played a few games in the media spotlight.

Not so sure they were so much a "flash in the pan" as an unknown quantity who were easily worked out once they'd played a few games in the media spotlight.

I think Hull's problem was the common - second season after promotion - problem.

In a promotion season a team rides a wave of euphoria from being promoted. Confidence is high, feelings are good and the team feels itself to be invincible. You see this time and again.

The trouble is that confidence is a fragile thing and when it goes, it goes!

You also find that the players are now mixing with a different class of footballer - they find out the opposition players are paid more, etc - and this has a destabilising effect.

The key is to recognise this and bring in the players to help mitigate against it. Knowing a likely problem is the best way to find a solution...

Good luck to you. I had £50 on at 18/1 shortly after the season started. Although I think I can kiss goodby to the £50 I had on at 150/1 to win the league... ;)

I lied. It's actually 14-1 which is even more of a bargain if we pull it off! Also got £50 at 7-1 (not so great!) from a few weeks ago in a works syndicate so hopefully will go towards the season ticket next year!

I lied. It's actually 14-1 which is even more of a bargain if we pull it off! Also got £50 at 7-1 (not so great!) from a few weeks ago in a works syndicate so hopefully will go towards the season ticket next year!

I managed to get us at 13/2 to win the JPT which paid for a day out. I'm hoping Promotion pays for a ST for me and my brother!!! Oh and I might celebrate too... ;)

Gone a bit quite on this thread. Amazing what a 5-1 away win can do. And Norwich lost at Leyton Orient....didn't Pardew get slagged for only drawing with them...is the penny beginning to drop yet?????

Not sure what you're being smug about.

Pardew is proving you wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

You say there's no such thing as instant success. Wrong.

You say no manager can achieve anything until they've had three years. Wrong.

You say money makes no difference. Wrong.

You said in August anyone who thought we'd be challenging for the play offs this season was impatient and unrealistic. Wrong and wrong.

Well some us believed. In instant success. In money delivering that success. In fighting for the playoffs this season.

And some of us are right.

And it aint you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Has the penny dropped yet?

Not sure what you're being smug about.

Pardew is proving you wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

You say there's no such thing as instant success. Wrong.

You say no manager can achieve anything until they've had three years. Wrong.

You say money makes no difference. Wrong.

You said in August anyone who thought we'd be challenging for the play offs this season was impatient and unrealistic. Wrong and wrong.

Well some us believed. In instant success. In money delivering that success. In fighting for the playoffs this season.

And some of us are right.

And it aint you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Has the penny dropped yet?

hehehehehehe