Are we breaking even?

Legod Third Coming

would be surpised if Jaidi and Fonte, defenders signed to play in league 1, were only anywhere near the money of John and Saga.

Our increased attendances this year (the few extra fans) will easily be worth £1.5m, and as said before you have the FA Cup and JPT money in as well. So these few extra fans you write off are worth millions.

Do Norwich and Leeds have large debt to service?

how on earth are you qualified to say that

so, you have access to gate receipts etc..?

3,000 increase on gate. tickets around £20 =£1.6m

luton FA cup 18,000

MK JPT 30,000

Skates 32,000

Carlisle 73,000

TV money for skates and Carlisle.

brilliant.....armchair accountant

I think there is alot more to it than saying.."32k against the skates"

The 32k skates bit, JPT etc are just showing extra money that helps.

The increased attendance is explained above.

There is no way we are breaking even, not even close.

How many other League 1 sides have spent what we have?

How many other L1 sides are servicing heavy debts & need to update facilities?

We are very lucky to have that noose of debt lifted from around our neck & I hope that our income exceeds our running costs (inc players wages). I think (hope) it will once the bloat has left the squad. the odd donation from Mr Liebherr as and when he sees fit is great, but if he were ever to leave I would hate to see us back at square 1.

At this point in time it doesn't matter. Life in the garden is very very rosy.

It is also something that we are extremely unlikely to find out.

But as fans although the garden is rosy we SHOULD be asking and we should keep an eye on our finances. One day something COULD change, in a week a year or a decade.

The few up the road, the Hammers and in some ways the Scousers didn't ask. They are an extreme version of what COULD happen if fans bury their heads in the sand and think everything is fine all the time.

Is it a problem? no. Will it be a problem while Markus is around? no.

Should we spend all our days demanding the answers? no.

We should just be aware and cautious IMHO

Sure, I understand this Phil. However, surely this is NC's job we're talking about here - a guy who is responsible and accountable and in my opinion would never take chances with Markus' money (as you said). We are a long, long way off needing to worry about this stuff - I would estimate 6 years earliest - and even then I feel sure we will be one of the most financially healthiest clubs to host the Premiership, if not the best.

At this point in time it doesn't matter. Life in the garden is very very rosy.

It is also something that we are extremely unlikely to find out.

But as fans although the garden is rosy we SHOULD be asking and we should keep an eye on our finances. One day something COULD change, in a week a year or a decade.

The few up the road, the Hammers and in some ways the Scousers didn't ask. They are an extreme version of what COULD happen if fans bury their heads in the sand and think everything is fine all the time.

Is it a problem? no. Will it be a problem while Markus is around? no.

Should we spend all our days demanding the answers? no.

We should just be aware and cautious IMHO

Why do you think it extremely unlikely that we will find out? As a Ltd company the holding company for SFC will have to be published at Companies House and will very soon be in the public domain.

That's why we know just how big a loss that Chelski and the other clubs owned by Billionaires are running at.

Why do you think it extremely unlikely that we will find out? As a Ltd company the holding company for SFC will have to be published at Companies House and will very soon be in the public domain.

That's why we know just how big a loss that Chelski and the other clubs owned by Billionaires are running at.

Accounts will have to published I meant!!