Celtic after Lallana

RoundHill-Saint

This is also about Lallana to Celtic but you have to laugh, apparently we are still in deep financial trouble and we suffered a 15 point deduction!

http://www.clubcall.com/southampton/celts-target-saints-star-1048140.html

Idiots!!!

i'm still quite surprised at the ignorance of many fans and media outlets at the fact we're owned by a multi billionaire.

many of them either think we're still financially screwed, or still in administration.

It really is amazing how many people think we still have no money.

I agree but this bit is interesting

Lallana, 21, has a year remaining on his current deal at St Mary's and Southampton would receive compensation if he chose to run his deal down but the club maybe tempted cash in youngster if the right offer was made.

I would have thought offering Adam a new deal would be a good idea

I agree but this bit is interesting

Lallana, 21, has a year remaining on his current deal at St Mary's and Southampton would receive compensation if he chose to run his deal down but the club maybe tempted cash in youngster if the right offer was made.

I would have thought offering Adam a new deal would be a good idea

Didn't he sign a 5 year deal last year?

Didn't he sign a 5 year deal last year?

No this is correct I think

Lallana, 21, has a year remaining on his current deal at St Mary's and Southampton would receive compensation if he chose to run his deal down

If Lallana leaves, and i'm not sure he will because he's a loyal lad, but if he does go i'd be disapointed in him if he joined an SPL club. The SPL is not a proper league IMO and any player that chooses to play there lacks ambition.

Simply won't happen........absolutely the worst career move he could make........Celtic will be tipped out of the Champions League qualifiers by some tinpot Albanian side and AL will have a cold, wet miserable life in Glasgow to look forward to next winter with the joys of daytrips to Motherwell and Paisley.............try it........not much fun!!

Doesn't surprise me that clubs are looking at Lallana given his good form this season, but there is absolutely no chance of Adam opting to join Celtic in my opinion.

He must realise that if he bides his time at Saints, playing a key role in a winning side under the guidance of Pardew, then he'll play in The Premiership eventually, be it with Southampton in a few years or another team.

A move to the SPL would be a step in the wrong direction and it wouldn't enable him to fulfil his potential.

Edited by Bailey

He has only just got himself a new place down here in the last few weeks, I'm not saying for definite that he won't move in the summer, but i'm certain that he's not actively searching for a move, i.e., the offer would have to be too good to turn down.