70's Mike

It's 8 points in *7* games. Not very likely, but still possible.

Huddersfield v Oldham tonight puts us a game in hand again. Huddersfield ought to walk it, but its a local derby ...who knows? I'm dreaming til the numbers mean we definitely can't do it

K.

my feelings exactly. We keep talking on here about our results and how we cant possibly make up the deficit without maximum points from every game, but we seem to be always assuming that the teams above us are going to win everything until seasons end. They wont. Somebody could have a bad run, and we could have a good one; I know which way I'd be betting given our form. I still dont think it even halfway likely that we're going to make the playoffs but I havent heard the oversized lady start singing yet.

But worth pointing out that they only had 17k at home yesterday and they're chasing automatic promotion.

21,559 was very good (probably only less than Champions Norwich?) for a team that, let's face it, isn't really expected to make the play-offs now.

i didn't mean a bigger club than us, they are not, i meant a bigger club than Orient, so will bring more fans, more attractive game etc...

i didn't mean a bigger club than us, they are not, i meant a bigger club than Orient, so will bring more fans, more attractive game etc...

I had realised what you meant, my bad, I just used the opportunity to make a comparison between our gates and another "big" club in this division.