The Oriental Match Thread

dubai_phil

If he couldn't tell the difference between ricky gervais and Johnny vegas would that be racist??

No because they have similar builds. The only similarity between Antonio and Papa is their skin colour. One is short and stocky, the other is tall and skinny.

Hope Alp's is ok and not having problems with his young 'un, been very quiet last 25 mins or so

Antonio on for Barnard

No, problems with my eldest and his present from the Easter Bunny.

Anyway, glad Lallana scored again, but sounds like we have to fight hard to keep this lead.

Commentators a bit racist, not being able to tell the difference between Antonio and Waigo.

It's Antonio coming on, by the way.

Thats not being racist, just not being able to see clearly, I had the same problem at Wembley. And I mixed up Mills and Gillett at one point, same issue.

Hope Alp's is ok and not having problems with his young 'un, been very quiet last 25 mins or so

Antonio on for Barnard

That's because he only posts his negative claptrap when we're loosing. I'm sure AP is quaking in his boots that AS will re-evaluate his position.

No, problems with my eldest and his present from the Easter Bunny.

Anyway, glad Lallana scored again, but sounds like we have to fight hard to keep this lead.

If he's anything like you he'll be calling childline demanding they get him a new dad because his easter egg has not lived up to his very high expectations... What he's failed to realise is the slower he eats it, the better it will get. To the point where he will eventually find the egg inside the egg containing a toy and will eventually realise his Dad was right all along in buying the easter egg that he was initially complaining about.