The Oriental Match Thread

dubai_phil

I don't expect Swindon fans believe that they are going to be winning every match comfortably....... maybe this is the mental attitude which is causing Leeds recent slump (other than today's result).

why not..why would they not go into every game expecting a win on the fantastic run they are on..?

Did we lose? How do you know this?

You would expect us to be doing a little better but of course you are right we will probably go on to win.

But if we are to gain promotion we need to beat teams at the bottom comprehensively which is not happening at the moment

I expect a different Saints team in terms of mentality to appear for the 2nd half.

If not, I think I might re-evaluate my intention of giving AP until Xmas.

That first half was simply not good enough, what ever background of -10pts and no-pre-season there is.

That's remarkably generous of you but I think Cortese will make the decision.

Do you honestly think it's Pardew's fault we switched off at the start? Do you have any doubt that he sent them out haveng told them to concentrate and compete? Or do you think he said "Take it easy lads, this lot are rubbish, have a day off"?

He's playing what we would probably all agree is his strongest team and certainly the one that most people on here would have chosen.

In the end it's down to the players and, sometimes, a bit of luck.

why not..why would they not go into every game expecting a win on the fantastic run they are on..?

Did you not read my point? I said I expect us to win, but it will not be easy.

Swindon I'm sure expect to win as well, but just not arrogant that teams will roll over and die, like it seems some of our supporters expect teams will do to us.

Did you not read my point? I said I expect us to win, but it will not be easy.

Swindon I'm sure expect to win as well, but just not arrogant that teams will roll over and die, like it seems some of our supporters expect teams will do to us.

Very good point but I'd add in ignorant or naive.

Anyhows Lallana scores again!