The Oriental Match Thread

dubai_phil

Do you use internet explorer? If so, change to Mozilla. I hade the same problem until i changed.

It's working now, had it on earlier listening to yeovil and then colchester games, but stopped working when i switched to the saints feed. restarted computer twice and after 2nd time it worked.

Another set of gilt-edged gifted opportunities to close the play-offs gap and we respond......

..by going a goal behind Orient with 3 minutes.

You couldnt make it up. If this is our mental preparation for winning a play-off place, thank f**k we are not in the play-offs themselves.

In Pardew we Trust, eh ?

Another set of gilt-edged gifted opportunities to close the play-offs gap and we respond......

You couldnt make it up. If this is our mental preparation for winning a play-off place, thank f**k we are not in the play-offs themselves.

In Pardew we Trust, eh ?

Chill alps, still an hour to play mate

In Pardew we Trust, eh ?

winning mentality

In Pardew we Trust, eh ?

Here is f*ckin is, we'll score now.

In Pardew we Trust, eh ?

You do have a point but I expect we will win eventually

Rasiak scores for Reading which is good for them and all the local supporters

Edited by John B

Sorry , but I reckon NC will make a strategic decision today if we dont turn this round.

If he does want to change the manager and we dont win today it is possible because waiting to the end of the season would be pointless.

Bit I still think we can win today