Oriental Build Up

Toomer

I honestly do not think for one minute that AP's position is in serious threat at this point in the rebuilding exercise. If it was I would severely doubt the professional credentials of NC, however I really do believe he is much more savvy than to mess with the consistency of the club set-up. AP could be here for years to come if the key targets are being met. If you need any evidence of that, just look at the smiles and body of Markus and Nicola at Wembley - they were very happy, not least to see 44k extremely happy Saints supporters (ready to spend money for the cause).

Can't call this one. Orient (should be) fighting for their lives and whilst our lot are talking a good game about being still in with a shout of the play-offs they've probably accepted it aint gonna happen in reality. Hopefully wont just turn into a nothing-end-of-season game for us, I want to walk out the stadium today convincing myself (albeit briefly) it's still possible!

Surprised the club haven't hyped this one uo a bit more, Easter, kids off, could have done a ticket deal with lots of home games coming up and they could have made a big thing about seeing the Cup paraded around the pitch, surely that would have appealed to the kids?

Alan Shearer, Tony Mowbray, Phil Brown, Steve Coppell, Mark Hughes, Gary Megson, Gary Johnson, Brendan Rodgers, Glenn Hoddle, Kevin Keegan, Jim Magilton, Gareth Southgate

take your pick......

I wouldn't pick any one of those over Pardew. Seriously - we have a damned good manager who will in fact go on to deliver even better results if he's given the chance. I really do believe he could be our 'Fergie' in time.

I wouldn't pick any one of those over Pardew. Seriously - we have a damned good manager who will in fact go on to deliver even better results if he's given the chance. I really do believe he could be our 'Fergie' in time.

My post was in response to KTR's post (below) he said to start taking bets on the new manager - my list is purely possible replacements, not necessarily my picks. (Gary Johnson now going to manage P'Boro so he's out)

The word in football circles is Mr Pardew is already toast, so start betting on the new manager.

Just passing on what I have heard not my view but the problems between the manager and chairmain are there for all to see?

I think what the glasgow_skate is saying is that we should employ

all of these managers one after the other.

If the first one loses a few sack him and get another and he loses a few sack him and get another and so on...

I think what the glasgow_skate is saying is that we should employ

all of these managers one after the other.

If the first one loses a few sack him and get another and he loses a few sack him and get another and so on...

That is exactly what I am saying.....

Zero tolerance stylo.

NOT :D

Davis, Otsemobor, Fonte, Jaidi, Harding, Puncheon, Hammond, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Lambert, Barnard. Subs: Bialkowski, Wotton, James, Antonio, Seaborne, Mills, Papa Waigo.

No real weak links there.....

What a L1 side that is!!

If (IF) AP did leave/get sacked then this Saints job could really apeal to some high profile candidates.

No real weak links there.....

What a L1 side that is!!

If (IF) AP did leave/get sacked then this Saints job could really apeal to some high profile candidates.

Yeah,yeah.. in League one

And they would want some different personel and off we go again....

BTW who thinks Glasgow Saint has become obsessed and deluded about AP losing his job at Saints ?

IMO Glasgow is fast losing what little credibility he had in the first place.

Has he developed a crush on Glen? Meow.

A big LOL at the Millwall fans stealing the footballs from the Weston Homes Community Stadium

I thought that and laughed. Remember when Colchester ballboys were holding the balls when we were chasing the game there, glad its happened to them. If we win today and our game in hand, five point off those bastards.

I thought that and laughed. Remember when Colchester ballboys were holding the balls when we were chasing the game there, glad its happened to them. If we win today and our game in hand, five point off those bastards.

+1 I live in Colchester town centre and would like nothing more than to celebrate Saints stealing a play-off spot...

Haha, hope we do m8. I think we will finish above them actually. Whether we make the playoffs or not, i think we will be above them. I remember the game at SMS in sept, wave after wave of attack, we absoloutley battered them but just couldnt score, like a training game it was. COYR